[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Hey guys,

i kinda know what to do with this, but any help how to best craft the dagger would be appreciated.

For now i will multimod spelldmg/crit multi

Any other suggestions?

Thank you.

Xoow
"
TheWizz87 wrote:
Hey, thanks for this great guide, I realy enjoy it.
However, I m a bit lost concerning my weapons. Im actually using Doryan and a trash scepter. Time for an upgrade ( Im playing hierophant )

I want to use a dagger and get a stuff like yours, but i know nothing about daggers ans shaped items. I have no clue witch one I have to buy !

Im ready to spend up to 1-2, eventually 3 ex per dagger / scepter. But there's so much choice ! Any tips ?

Howdy,

i'm no expert but for your offhand you want a shaped sceptre with a good implicit. Sambar Sceptre (-6% enemy resistance) or Void Sceptre (+40% ele dmg). Itemlevel 85 would be perfect for 'gain x% of your phys dmg as chaos'. Ilvl 80 or 75 is ok as well - depending on your budget. Check poeaffix.net for mods you can get at the respective level.
You are just looking for conversion in your main and offhand - such as 'gain x% phys as cold/lightning/chaos/anything damage'

for your mainhand you want highest crit implicit - 50% - platinum kris e.g. - shaped as well, otherwise you won't get the conversion affixes
and then again highest ilevel - poeaffix.net
most important stat 'gain x% phys damage as element/chaos/whatever dmg'
then get spell crit / crit multi / more conversion
attackspeed is just for whirling blades

I wouldn't even buy 'good weapons' for xx exalts - just get shaped 85 bases and roll with alteration. No shit, if you get the dmg conversion and a rnd stat you're all set - master craft to your leisure...

Spoiler

Both weapons i crafted with alteration/regal. They are mediocre at best. But for starters they are ok. Get the conversion - get on the train^^

"
Xoow wrote:
Spoiler

Both weapons i crafted with alteration/regal. They are mediocre at best. But for starters they are ok. Get the conversion - get on the train^^

nice!

im trying to craft amulets for the non-chaos to chaos conv. but the thing with using alt/regal is that.. my item end up almost always with just 3 mods on it.

how do people craft GG amulets like 2 mods of lets say gain extra fire & chaos damage?
so they alt till they get one of it, then augment it, then regal it hoping to get the second extra dmg mods? so if fail, scour and start over again? lol
where do i place the long winter jewels. I cant get 40 Int into it anywhere
I want to do this with INQUISITOR on HC.... Can this be done without soul mantle and only two totems??
"
Hey, thanks for this great guide, I realy enjoy it.
However, I m a bit lost concerning my weapons. Im actually using Doryan and a trash scepter. Time for an upgrade ( Im playing hierophant )

I want to use a dagger and get a stuff like yours, but i know nothing about daggers ans shaped items. I have no clue witch one I have to buy !

Im ready to spend up to 1-2, eventually 3 ex per dagger / scepter. But there's so much choice ! Any tips ?
I basically never use uniques with the build. Just "normal" daggers with spell crit, spell damage, multi, etc. are all better than most uniques. Even pedestrian shaper daggers with decent gain as extra mods are going to outperform those rares as well. Free prefix usually means a spell damage enchant, free suffix is spell crit or multi depending on what you need more. Path of building helps a ton here. I list in general what the stat priorities are for weapons in two different places in the guide.

"
where do i place the long winter jewels. I cant get 40 Int into it anywhere
The 40 int doesn't need to be allocated for the benefit to happen. Look at your skill in your skill bar and see how placing the gem in changes your damage from phys to cold.

"
I want to do this with INQUISITOR on HC.... Can this be done without soul mantle and only two totems??
Soul Mantle is pretty core for the Inquis verison. Going from 2-3 totems alone is a 50% MORE multiplier even without considering the free link which is approx 30-40% more damage as well.
Can Lighting Golem make Elemental Equilibrium if hit a enemy?
Ancestral Bond allows make damage by minions, why you not used Elemental Equilibrium in your build?
Thanks for the awesome build!
Uber elder down(Flashback softcore)!
Gear

Last edited by klaffen on May 11, 2018, 6:57:09 PM
Hey there,
sorry if this question was already answered, but again do you think 2 shimmerons will do good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info