[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Ey thi3n do you think this build will work for flashback? I'm afraid of the difficulty of getting proper rare gear in only 1 month (stacstick, dagger,...). Maybe this build will be a lot expensive to go for only 1 month? I don't know.
"
spanishboy728 wrote:
JESUS MAN! Incredible build!
77 level without helm enchamt, all DONE)) Shaper, Uber Atz, guards!!)) WHATS NEED MORE))
BUT is soooooo expensive.... I try start next league on this build,cos i like it somuch

Really? ...
Yeap,but tell one more time - SO EXPENSIVE!
19ex dagger, and mace some 7-8ex...
now 80 level and im DONE ALL WHAT I CAN IN THIS GAME!!! Die three time on Chayula,but ofc only cos -40% chaos res!
This build are amazing, check my gear if you want, im not lie)
"
JESUS MAN! Incredible build!
77 level without helm enchamt, all DONE)) Shaper, Uber Atz, guards!!)) WHATS NEED MORE))
BUT is soooooo expensive.... I try start next league on this build,cos i like it somuch
glad you're enjoying the build.

"
Ey thi3n do you think this build will work for flashback? I'm afraid of the difficulty of getting proper rare gear in only 1 month (stacstick, dagger,...). Maybe this build will be a lot expensive to go for only 1 month? I don't know.
I'll be playing this build at the start of flashback if you want to see how I progress and earn currency and all that. 2pm PST tomorrow!
"
thi3n wrote:

I'll be playing this build at the start of flashback if you want to see how I progress and earn currency and all that. 2pm PST tomorrow!

Hey, man. I really enjoy this build when i practiced last few days. really smooth lvling even with 4-links. I'm very interested in seeing how you progress when mapping starts. Also, a question there. What priority would you suggest to upgrade gears? I mean, which piece or pieces of gears should i upgrade first? weapon or body armor? Also, as to weapon, before getting any opie dagger, any cheap unique sceptre should I look for when just starting mapping? Thank you.
"
Hey, man. I really enjoy this build when i practiced last few days. really smooth lvling even with 4-links. I'm very interested in seeing how you progress when mapping starts. Also, a question there. What priority would you suggest to upgrade gears? I mean, which piece or pieces of gears should i upgrade first? weapon or body armor? Also, as to weapon, before getting any opie dagger, any cheap unique sceptre should I look for when just starting mapping? Thank you.
Just a regular dagger is a good choice
"
thi3n wrote:
"
Just a regular dagger is a good choice

any particular prefix and suffix?
Reserve
but why on leveling 4link u have phys light gm and control destr? most dps are faster casting and added fire oO
how do i negate the effects of curse from the soul mantle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info