[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Just to show a little specifics with why I'm confused on this point, I bought a weapon that fills your advice (and still has some elemental damage too) but the tooltip and path of building both show lower dps numbers for blade flurry. Are these inaccurate or not to be trusted? 9.5k -> 9k unbuffed tooltip and 580k -> 560k buffed total dps (-9.2%) in path of building.

Last edited by Andizlack on Sep 20, 2017, 4:26:12 PM
How often do you guys use Blood Rage, Ancestral Protector or Orb of Storms?

I face rape destroy everything without ever using any of those 3 skills and I'm wondering what purpose they serve in this build?
Other people have taken this build a lot higher than me so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I like to cast either an orb of storms or a totem at or between each pack. I don't really need the damage but it does really help with overall clear speed.
"
Andizlack wrote:
Other people have taken this build a lot higher than me so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I like to cast either an orb of storms or a totem at or between each pack. I don't really need the damage but it does really help with overall clear speed.

I don't know... Seems like 1 or 2 Lightning Strike clears the entire screen. I see no reason to use the totem or orb for pack clearing. Maybe throw the orb down in a Harbinger pack?

On bosses, I'll throw the totem up for some attack speed, but the orb is completely useless unless you're using Lightning Strike inside of it, which is why I'm confused. The only time you would ever use the orb is on a boss and on bosses we use Molten Strike.

Maybe I'm missing something?
"
darkjoy wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something?

Power Charges + Proccing Instruments of Virtue? ;)

Hello,

At first sorry for my bad english.
Im fairly new at poe, and i need some advices i think.

Can anyone look my build, and gear what i use ?
I feel kinda week on t8+ maps, mobs are hitting me so much, maybe i did some errors? Maybe i need prioritize more my gear on something else ?
Another thing its that i dont understand, OP using immortall call, and i dont generate any endurance charges?
If anyone can look screens, and my profile (gear what im using + gems, ill be gratefully !
Ty in advance
PS. Shaper eated me like a b.....ch ;-)

Playing this SF so far.

Another idea:
What about an additional curse? Either for power charge or frenzy charge generation, combining heralds / curse on hit / curse of your choice?

Or more defensive and take temporal chains for more stability in harbinger packs and breeches?

Another possibility is to combine the second curse with the shield charge gem.
the Molten Strike build is so good i can even facetank his beam
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DATSN7mjALo&t=16s
"
Llyrain wrote:
Playing this SF so far.

Another idea:
What about an additional curse? Either for power charge or frenzy charge generation, combining heralds / curse on hit / curse of your choice?

Or more defensive and take temporal chains for more stability in harbinger packs and breeches?

Another possibility is to combine the second curse with the shield charge gem.

I thaught about that alot myself. The only thing is, that the orb setup kinda is already here for charges and instruments.

Any other curse kinda isnt really necessary since the build with some decent gear popps almost any normals trash mob instantly. Bosses reduce the effectiveness of curses so much that it doesnt really have much of a benefit.

The only thing might be if you want to use a diffrent weapon type like swords and want to run warlords mark for the leech.

Shaper done on first try ever, 2 portals left - The mechanics...especially a vortex under zana's bubble :/ .. but still did it.

Awesome build, thanks!

What I used for this:

Spoiler

For MF Gear swap I use (Still can clear up to T10 easily):

Spoiler

Still taking advices. Especially about jewels and rings/amu (Damn, they are expensive?!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info