[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Happy_Battle wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Zynkh wrote:
Is this still viable? Like can it do Uber Atziri, Uber Guardians, Uber Elder, Elder Maps and Delve.

Also, how many ex's would you require to run without any problems? I've seen author killed Shaper with a white claw xd

After all the info you seriously asked this :P. Yes sir, it can do everything, all the ubers, it melts them...also HC viable with the soul of yugol ! NO joke you can facetank everything !

PS. Remember this build takes time at the beginning to really sort the gems out and completely understand core mechanics to to use them properly.

Any advice you can give on the Uber Elder fight? I am trying it for the first time and feel like I am really struggling. Pretty much stuck after getting half way through the fight. The build feels clunky and super vulnerable to freeze and stun. Shield charge feels awful in the arena..

I know learning the fight is part of it but I am on my 11th or 12 attempt (burning through exalts to buy fragments) and I just don't see it happening right now and am getting frustrated with the lack of progess and the cost. If its common to burn through 10+exalts learning this fight (up to 5+ so far) I am ok with that but I am not sure that is the expectation.

I am running Yugul, and Lunaris, I have pretty good gear (tombfist, 6L boB) and am running the same flasks here except my divine is heat. I could make some marginal gains to dps and life (like +2 helm) but I feel like it would cost several EX and I feel like my gear should be sufficient.

A couple of things: My resists are max but not for any reduced resist effects. Is cold resist lowered in this fight? Also, I have a little over 6.2 k life.

I know this is a boss killing build and I have killed other bosses this league (Aul, liches, etc) but this fight is recking me. Thanks again for any advice. This is starting to feel like one of the most unenjoyable things I have done in PoE in a long time... I feel like I am just missing something.

I'm not sure how you can struggle with this build, but anyway i use whirling blades with fortify and chance to bleed support gem for increased damage. I hope you use Orb of storms and powercharge on crit !

Ps. If you read the whole guide and watch Op's videos for how to beat all the hardest content. And just take and study how can i max my dps and survivability with my current gear on this particular boss. I do 1 or 2 hour break just to figure out my approach for safe and deathless kill on current gear for this particular boss.

I wouldnt even try to bother with uber elders untill my build is perfect !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 27, 2018, 2:34:35 PM
I'm seriously struggling with even lvl 8 maps bosses, let alone higher tier bosses, I don't have much currency to afford decent 6L.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/petrer/characters?characterName=PotjeRijstpap
Any budget tips to enhance my equip?
"
petrer wrote:
I'm seriously struggling with even lvl 8 maps bosses, let alone higher tier bosses, I don't have much currency to afford decent 6L.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/petrer/characters?characterName=PotjeRijstpap

You are set to private. Cannot see your profile.
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
petrer wrote:

You are set to private. Cannot see your profile.

Public now, thx for checking
Your claw probably needs an upgrade. its only 227 dps (125 edps).

you are running wrath? if so, you don't have a watcher's eye jewel. you need that for damage conversion for physical. if you arent running wrath, your edps on the claw is way too low.

I don't see any crit multiplier on your gear - i think thats where the power of the build really comes from. not that i have awesome gear but i'm handling most situations fairly easily.
taking another peek at your gear - your bottom right jewel has only 1 mod that is useful to you, the other 2 mods are for maces and dual wielding
I'm also looking for some gearing recommendations. The Atlas isn't a problem, I faceroll everything and quickly, but I seem to get some random deaths during guardians (especially Phoenix) and Uber Elder seems flat out impossible without Kaom's Roots, which messes up my resistances.
Current gear:

I have The Taming available from another character as well, but I'm afraid the life lost will affect me more than the damage gained.

Hi!
Sorry for my English.
Do you look at my stuff? Sometimes I die in 12-13.
5429 life 200 e.shield.
I tried the belly of the beast, I'm going to die several times. Is anybody's idea? I am a novice player :P

Thanks! :)
"
dipper2005 wrote:

Thanks! :)

1) Update hat to 96+ HP roll and +Molten strike projectails ENCHANT

2) Update atziri's flask to 15% Ele damage

3) Convert 100% of ur damage to Ele by Watcher's Eye jewel (read guide) or "Winter Spirit" in the passive tree

4)Update ur Diamond ring as in guide sad: Life > Resistances > Crit Multiplier > Ele with Attacks > Attack Speed > Flat Elemental Dmg > Crit Chance > % Fire/Lightning/Cold Dmg

5)Belly or Coil almost mandatory on hi-tiers

Thanks for the guide
love it so far

cant face tank guardians jet.
You have any idea what to change i have a 6L belly with 4r2b

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info