[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ReqInHeart wrote:
Should i start making this build if i have 20ex budget rn or should i save up more?

i played this build as a league starter. the author even killed shaper with a 3l and white claw. what do you need 20+ ex for? still sane exile?

Congrats Fitchner. Nice job taking down über elder.

AleMP awesome weapon. get it!
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 29, 2018, 3:58:00 PM
I got this build up to lvl 77 atm but I'm using a carcass jack as I accidentally 6L it. It's an awesome build. My only problem is (and I think it's jus me) that If I'm not doing damage, everything hits hard and uber lab traps are annoying cause they do so much damage.

My question is, should I sell my carcass jack and buy a belly of the beast or should I work on other gear to better my odds?
#nooblivesmatter
"
crackhead069 wrote:
I got this build up to lvl 77 atm but I'm using a carcass jack as I accidentally 6L it. It's an awesome build. My only problem is (and I think it's jus me) that If I'm not doing damage, everything hits hard and uber lab traps are annoying cause they do so much damage.

My question is, should I sell my carcass jack and buy a belly of the beast or should I work on other gear to better my odds?

Belly is pretty sub par. You either want a Loreweave or a Lightning Coil (if you can balance your lightning resists). Both bring way more eHP to the table. I wouldn't invest any cash in a belly. Take one if it costs you nothing but don't spend a chaos on it.

As some have posted, once you get 100k per projectile, you're probably better off throwing more into defense, something this build really lacks. In comparison, other classes max out at like 80k per projectile and can do end game content just fine. 150k+ seems insanely overkill. You can gauge your damage by running enfeeble maps or pulling support gems out and seeing if it slows you down. If it doesn't then start pulling out damage in lieu defense.

This build feels a lot better with 2k armor and 7.5k life. I strongly suggest running Herald of Thunder along with Arctic Armour. Herald of Ice brings very little. Thunder and the AoE from MS is enough to clear packs. If you're really concerned, swap out EF for Combustion so you can ignite and take care of stragglers. Same goes for running Chaos Golem. The 4% may not seem like much but when you have 5%, it's very noticeable!
Deliver pain exquisite
Hi and sory for my very very bad english but ı need a ansver about paasive tree.
gorno your delve charecter use different tree . which tree useable ore delve tree different?
"
kompaniet wrote:

AleMP awesome weapon. get it!

Absolutely don't get it...
it's only got 1.5 APS...

You'd rather a 2APS with 200ePDS
"
Phugst0r wrote:
"
AleMP wrote:
Hey, i need help to improve mi build, my dps in boss is a shit.
how can improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/ZCCWyc7s

Did you read the first Post in this Topic? :p

Your Weapon needs more AS/Crit, i wouldnt use any claw without 2x AS & 3x Crit -> and after that stats you can check the Ele DPS (Lightning Dmg T1 as 1 Mod would be enough)-

sorry but this is some very bad advise as you can see what kind of weapon he found with it.

you dont go by relative values as that can make you end up with crappy items.
If you look for specific items always go by absolute values.

physic: http://poe.trade/search/umiwomorehikak

ele: http://poe.trade/search/akaunosikokohu

with your recommendations he ended up with a claw with 1.5 aps...
"
Fitchner wrote:
Took down Uber Elder with quite a struggle today

Dying Sun would be a great help in that fight, but the build performs well with not-so-great gear.
If Uber Elder is the goal, I gues you have to play on a professional level or have that MS Enchant on the helmet.

your gear seems awesome but in my opinion you lack crit chance.
I dont know what your crit chance is in the end but since you ONLY do full dmg when u crit (atleast against bosses) you can greatly improve your dps by increasing crit chance / multiplier

i seem to lack some dmg i think and i am pretty squishy. any tips on what i should/could upgrade next?

here is PoB since i dont know how to show jewels here on the forums:

https://pastebin.com/hpF9XUtt
Last edited by Miliriadh121 on Oct 2, 2018, 10:01:11 PM
"
AleMP wrote:
"
Phugst0r wrote:
"
AleMP wrote:
Hey, i need help to improve mi build, my dps in boss is a shit.
how can improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/ZCCWyc7s

Did you read the first Post in this Topic? :p

Your Weapon needs more AS/Crit, i wouldnt use any claw without 2x AS & 3x Crit -> and after that stats you can check the Ele DPS (Lightning Dmg T1 as 1 Mod would be enough)-
Swap Conc Effekt for the AE Gem -> mass DPS Boost (Ancestral Call is bad for Single Target, but i hope you know that ^^) -> best Solution here is a Armor with 2 B / 3 R / 1 White Sock so you can swap Ancestral with something else (i always use Crit Strike instead of) - but yeah, not that easy solution :P
Your Bloodrage needs Quality for more AS.

And check first post, "how to use Molten Strike against a Boss" <-

easy DPS Boost without massive cost ;)

"
Padashuruar wrote:
Hi,

Anyone could advice what should I upgrade next? U know I still need helm enchant and dying sun. but besides that? I'm out of ideas.

Thanks.

P.S Char name "GriaustinioGarsas"

Dying Sun & Helm Enchant gives ya a massive Boost, but yeah - not that cheap to get :)

Get 20/20 on your Main Gems
You can try to get better Rings/Amu/Belt

I like the Boots Enchant "Adds # to # Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently" - Great Single Target DPS.

Think this weapon is good for me?

famous poems about fear

I'm not the OP, but that weapon is bad. Not enough aps. You're investing too much into edps.

found this claw put it up for sale noone bought it so i just made this build. seems good so far...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info