[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I used op's juggernaut version of the molten strike build, and really like it, but gearing for good life on hit rings is a pain. It's the only build I've been able to do end game with.

I'm thinking of rolling this claw build for delve though, because the claw has mana and life on hit.

Is it pretty tanky? Shaper and uber atziri go down pretty fast? I'm not the greatest at dodging 1 shot slams?

i just tried the build and only got to 78 in a few days. It works great on bosses, my main issue is dying to ranged and or maps where its hard to charge into next group
hi! will you check the new delve skill tree to adjust it to the build?
liked this build quite a bit, did incursion flashback with it and hit 80 in a few days.

with sunder nerfed, i think i will roll this in delve.
Only thing i found hard to do is keeping power charges up. wish i didn't have to drop orb and totem to get them :/ I honestly am too lazy to do it while mapping.
1 Quesiton - why lvl 1 orb and not 20? i mean, it doesn't do much damage regardless, but i don't see why i shouldn't level it :O

Also, you pretty much need at least enlighten lvl 3 to gem correctly i feel.

Gear is relatively cheap though, getting INT for gems is a bit of a hassle, but that's the case for most builds

Hope to see the delve adjustments asap :)
I have with all buffs like 100K DPS, but I utterly rape tier 15 bosses, and tier 12 elder. Am I missing something? or that even Path of building cannot calculate the real dps of this build?
Loved this in incursion. The molten Jugg is tankier, yet with way less damage. Not sure how this inquisitor build will scale long term but it will be fun to try out. I was in standard earlier running vaaled guardian maps with pure quantity gear on easy.
🐢
"
Ghai wrote:
I have with all buffs like 100K DPS, but I utterly rape tier 15 bosses, and tier 12 elder. Am I missing something? or that even Path of building cannot calculate the real dps of this build?

Molten Strike damage is hard to work out, the damage is "Per Ball" so to speak, never trust what the tooltip say's :)
how about the next league?

I think there's no nerf at all! :)
I see no nerf, and will play it again as league starter
From what I see in PoB.. the build gets 6.5k life instead of 7k previously.. maybe im missing something.

Damage looks the same tho.

I think the only change that affects the build is the +2/3 range for molten strike. Potentially better at clearing but less balls hitting the bosses. Dont think it breaks the build :D
IGN : @GimmieTheLewt
Last edited by gagnongraphisme on Aug 29, 2018, 5:28:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info