[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
lucassan wrote:

Actually, i think an stygian belt with life + resists (and a nice jewel) is better than a common belt with ele dmg...

Agree but it's expensive.
Last edited by Philosophics on Apr 4, 2018, 2:12:44 AM
"
Obviously, my passive tree has a bit more to go, but I was hoping someone could see the error in my gear and I can correct it.

Have just looked at your claw and I can already say thats the most important thing to upgrade or aka the worst part of your gear!

Get that sweet attack speed man!
"
Philosophics wrote:

i don't understand the flask choices. i don't know why you would want to knock enemies out of the magma ball mass with lion's roar. also not sure of the usefulness of the blood of the kauri vs a bubbling flask. claw needs attack speed. if you're having mana problems, get a claw with the +mana on hit. boots, rings, amulet, and belt need life or more life. you're focusing on damage. this is going to be overkill most of the time, while exposing you to one-shots. no resists on the jewelry, where you should be getting most of it. it really sucks to see resists on abyss jewels, when you could get it on gear and better mods on jewels. i can't see the jewels on the skill tree, but you should be getting some %hp in regular jewels, crit multi. i don't see enough flat hp to make the belly worth it.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Apr 4, 2018, 2:47:14 AM
At first @OP: Thanks for your awesome build! It's my second league with this build and it makes still a lot of fun. Without people like you, PoE would be make much less fun.

My question:

Yesterday I had a bit vaal-luck so I got this pretty amulet. It has slightly lightning damage, life, and resistance.. maddening presence give also extra 10% less damage while active. The free additional (up to) -44% lightning resistance from conductivity feels great, especially against trash mobs.

The issue: It's obviously completly useless against curse immune monsters.. and it's feels like that every second boss / rare mob is immune against curses. Should I sell it for some exalted and buy a good rare with a permanent damage boost (crit ch / crit multi / ele / life) or it's fine to go with impresence? But .. without immunity they die nearly immediately with medium-core eq.. why is the average poe life so hard q_q

Thanks!
Hello,

New player here, with several questions.

Do you think that this build can utilise other gems effectively without changes to the tree and items?

Since I am new to PoE and I was planning on trying out different gems and swapping them relatively often to test them and see which one I like.

I was thinking of trying gems like Ice crash or Tectonic slam (with the sword variant) or wild strike, lightning strike, frost blades etc.

Also I am very low on currency and from what I understand going for a crit build can be expensive so I was wondering how far can this build go as non-crit?

Should I take Elemental overload node until I can convert to a crit build?

Due to limited play time and the fact that I will not rush to endgame (I want to see the story and take it slow on my first playthrough) it will take a long time until I can transition to crit and I want the experience to be enjoyable until then.

Finaly, do you think that another ascendancy would be better for a newbie-friendly variation of this build? Possibly a non-crit variation?

Maybe, turn this into a scion build to get the elementalist node for the "cannot take reflected elemental damage"? In that case what should be my second class ascendancy node? Go ele/inquisitor or get something else?

Thank you all in advance for the help!

And OP thank you for making such a detailed and informative guide!

Thank you for the guide! This is my second league ever and i've been having a lot of fun with the build! Can anyone give me advice on next upgrade? My rings are pretty bad but good bases with the resists i need are very expensive right now. Also, I've recently changed to 4R2B from 3R3B and dropped heralds to run wrath. My normal 6L setup is IncAoe/EleFocus/Multi/AC/WED, but see alot of people running Added Light over ele focus but not sure if thats only for herald set up. I've been considering going back to double heralds just so i can run onslaught supp on one of them and i can drop my onslaught flask for dying sun. I appreciate any feedback!
Hey guys!

What's the opinion on Farrul's Fur? Just got one, but not sure if it beats belly for endgame in this build. Losing a ton of hp. Is the aspect worth it?
What’s the map clear speed like on this build? Quicker/slower than, say, a cyclone type build?
I'd like to thank the author of this build and everybody who takes time to help noobs like me on this thread.

For the first time, I killed shaper! with average gear and I had a lot of fun going to that point. I know it's not a big achievement for many people but it is for me :)

Got it at the last portal but it is only because I made some super dumb mistakes.

Last edited by Dexteriss on Apr 4, 2018, 6:27:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info