[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi. It's my current gear - all down, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Elders...

This Build is amazing. Great work. Some ex, some lucky rolls... and its going to destroy everything.
confused about vessel of vinktar,its like im wearing abyssus,i take too much damage,,,
"
domac wrote:
confused about vessel of vinktar,its like im wearing abyssus,i take too much damage,,,

Hint :
Spoiler
"of Grounding" flask ;)
Wicked_Clown
6L botb
42 new orbs
240 fuse
500 chroms and still no 2 blue 4 red

DAMMIT!!!!
"
domac wrote:

:D
Only one simple question :) VAAL-Pakt is a MUST to shaper kill oder Play arround the Atlas??
I am level 89 now and i hate it when i start BloodRage and kill me slow self with Bloodrage because no monster i can kill or i killed all.
Same after the Bossfight... my Lifeglobe go down and down....or maybe i easy dont use Bloodrage :-D but on my Cyclone/Slayer works it nice and there i play Vaal-Pakt + Bloodrage to. So whats the Problem i have with this damn Bloodrage on this Char???
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Feb 4, 2018, 9:49:23 PM
"
Only one simple question :) VAAL-Pakt is a MUST to shaper kill oder Play arround the Atlas??
I am level 89 now and i hate it when i start BloodRage and kill me slow self with Bloodrage because no monster i can kill or i killed all.
Same after the Bossfight... my Lifeglobe go down and down....or maybe i easy dont use Bloodrage :-D but on my Cyclone/Slayer works it nice and there i play Vaal-Pakt + Bloodrage to. So whats the Problem i have with this damn Bloodrage on this Char???

You don;t have to play vaal-pact to kill shaper(maybe its better for face-taking skills).
Bloodrage itself will drain your hp by ~40% during time duration. With vaal-pact you got no regen to counter it and on Slayer you got "over-leech" so you still regen from leech when there is no one nearby to leech from.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Last edited by bmsorok on Feb 5, 2018, 3:04:51 AM
So i respec some Points and try it without Vaal-Pact. Atm i play without Bloodrage. Take Onslaught for it. i Tested the hydra yesterday and she dies in Around 3secs :-))
And i cant do nothing to hAndle Bloodrage with Vaal packt with flasks of any Other Option???
In Town i do „only“ 35K dps Bit i think this is more then enought To handle all in the Atlas. Really nice that build was it i searched for:))
BTW,,,, i hate na Handy write autocorrectjion :-P
You don't need Vaal Pact at all, all you need is a claw with life on hit and it's GG.

Anyone playing this build on standard ? Don't have access to abyss Jewels so Life is "only" around 5500. Claws are also crazy expensive in standard.
Last edited by Pacificator77 on Feb 5, 2018, 8:08:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info