[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Mecielle wrote:

Huh, you should have pretty much constant uptime when you are fast mapping. Doesnt work on single target of course. The only thing that comes to mind why it would not work, is if you use Ele. Focus in your clearing setup because for HoI to kill something and in turn proc Onslaught and Innervate you need to kill a frozen enemy first. With Ele. Focus you can't freeze or shock.

Tried removing Elemental focus, seems to work fine now.
Is Lycosidae rly required for low maps till about 10?

For me it seems that with that big ammount of molten strike orbs nothing can avoid the hits at all and its prety fine for low maps farming even without Resolute Techniques.

Ye it lacks a lil bit with single target but thats all.

Lycosidae is a rly nice DMG buff and a goal toi achieve for endgame gear.

And thats only 100c....if I watch other builds 100c are peanuts. ;)

One question from my side: To run Herald of Thuder I need Enlighten, right?

Is it required to have it at LVL 3 or is LVL 2 enough?

Beside that, is there another option beside Enlighten to run HOT, HOI and Blasphemy?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 12, 2017, 6:03:50 PM
so i reached now lvl 69 and the fuck its a pain to level , i am using only BF cause i tried MS and i died more often and do much lesser damage atm .

i cannot do tier 2 maps without permanently dying on rare mobs (like with storm thunder mod)
i cannot beat tier 1 map bosses
so i cnanot farm betetr equip or currency WTF
i have no currency (8 c left -its my first char GG)

and on top of that i cannot upgrade my equip cause orb of storms /herald of thunder (lvl 15 )
need 130 int + ???? i need on both rings and amu much int so how should i can afford + life + resis + dmg ???

try my best but not long and im quitting..

unluckiest ligue since perandus ..

hope for some good help and advice
This is only my 2nd league playing this game. I made the switch to MS and its clear speed is so much faster than BF. This build is a lot of fun, and the complaining here I feel is definitely the vocal minority. You do not need the shield to clear the majority of maps. I'm killing up to T8 bosses in seconds, the most expensive items I've bought are the flasks by far. Most of my gear is self found and my weapon was only 1c.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
2Phoenix2 wrote:
So is molten strike better than blade flurry? I looked in path of building for both of them, and blade flurry had like 2-3mil dps and molten strike only has 700k dps.

EDIT: Also it seems like single target dps is a bit weak.

I created a Legacy Blade Flurry section in the Guide for all people who really wanna stick with this skill. Molten Strike right now as about twice as much single target dps, while clearing even faster than Blade Flurry.

In my mind It made no sense to still use Blade Flurry, but I understand some people are upset about the harshness of the change.

Blade Flurry is totally viable and insanely good. But Molten Strike is just 30% more insane!

I guess i'm just missing something, i just can't figure out what it is. In the PoB it shows the dps is really low for me.
"
thePunisher92 wrote:
so i reached now lvl 69 and the fuck its a pain to level , i am using only BF cause i tried MS and i died more often and do much lesser damage atm .

i cannot do tier 2 maps without permanently dying on rare mobs (like with storm thunder mod)
i cannot beat tier 1 map bosses
so i cnanot farm betetr equip or currency WTF
i have no currency (8 c left -its my first char GG)

and on top of that i cannot upgrade my equip cause orb of storms /herald of thunder (lvl 15 )
need 130 int + ???? i need on both rings and amu much int so how should i can afford + life + resis + dmg ???

try my best but not long and im quitting..

unluckiest ligue since perandus ..

hope for some good help and advice

With LVL 69 you should find a cheap 5 link...3red/2 blue.

Int should be fine if you take all the nodes where you have Int on it.

I have only 17 int on my claws and have total 148.

And ofc take care of your defense...stack life wherever you can...you shoud have about 3k life minimum.

And you cant run all 3 auras without LVL 3 Enfeblee....maybe u die bcs u run out of mana?

Run only Herald of Ice and Blasphemy/Enfeeble.

And take out Elemental Focus while farming....otherwise you wont proc.

And I would recommend you to play Molten Strike.....I even took out resolute technique and doing well without it (bcs you flood the enemy with balls :).

I bought now a diamond flask and this helps a lot too. ;)

This build is a process and rly need a lil bit skill/good positioning to survive....but its amazing.
Single target is not so great without the shield....but this is a goal for the future. ;)

Hope this helped a lil bit.

PS: And the most important....get as many attack speed on the weapon as possible (About 1.9)....this helps a lot with the leech & to survive. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 12, 2017, 6:47:41 PM
"
ComfyKraken wrote:
This is only my 2nd league playing this game. I made the switch to MS and its clear speed is so much faster than BF. This build is a lot of fun, and the complaining here I feel is definitely the vocal minority. You do not need the shield to clear the majority of maps. I'm killing up to T8 bosses in seconds, the most expensive items I've bought are the flasks by far. Most of my gear is self found and my weapon was only 1c.

agreed. all my gear is quite cheap. 1-5c but self found claw thats quite expensive. tier 10 is a cake walk. 1 shot every pack. great build.
Last edited by goldnugget on Dec 12, 2017, 6:44:07 PM
To the one who wrote this genius guide, I just wanted to thank you for letting me have a beautiful and fun gameplay. The leveling is quite enjoyable and not boring at all and I can imagine the end game content very easy and smooth! Nice work out there!

Much love, a casual poe player
noob questions:
1) Why do the gems have [21/20], what does that mean?
2) Why use "added lightning damage" on molten strike when it's a fire skill? I must be unaware of a mechanic here.

I think that's all for now. Cheers!
Don't use this build as a cheap alternative, it isn't what it says anymore. Lvling process is a nightmare, risk of getting blown the hell up is real, and the shield is over 100c currently. Roll E-drain build if you want a real cheap starter, this is not that. Regret making this one my first go this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info