[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Tims0n wrote:
Hey, i started this game this league and I've just hit 90. It's been relatively smooth seeing as its my first league actually playing, but I've played a LOT of arpg's before. Been just doing maps and challenges to get to know how it works. Anyway, i feel like my damage is quite low. Scanning this thread i see other players with up over 100k sunder tool tip damage with 6L and disfavour.

I'm using a kaom's primacy atm with two 5 linked items and, unbuffed, getting just over 23k sunder tool tip DPS(and 20k AW DPS). This feels low? My armour is just under 18k and hp 5.5k so thats coming along nicely. My jewels are not amazing but not bad, having Glob Phys Damage, AS and melee damage. But i cant help but feel i'm missing something. Does 6L and disfavour just boost your damage by that much? I'm working towards better rings right now but that cant possibly be whats holding it back.(i mean, i think..) Then again, maybe my damage is fine and i'm just bad lol. I'd love some feedback on how to improve or if i'm missing something.

Get 6-link Hezmana's bloodlust if you don't have currency for Atziri's. 6-link is a major DPS boost and Kaom's is just meh weapon. You should also get some +physical on rings and sunder echantment on helmet.
Last edited by JohnMoron on Mar 29, 2018, 4:15:16 AM
Hello guys ive just started on this build and tbh its my 2nd char soo i have some questions for u :P

Firstly, im dual wielding now as the build says but i just wonder that how we gonna set up the gems into 2 one handex axes ? like double sunder ? or till 6 slot 2hnded im gonna eliminate 3 three gems ?

Also, ive realized that mana usage is on maximum and i also wonder that this issue how is gonna end ?

Thanks...
And advice of making this build viable to uber atziti?
how about to take Rampart ?
(increased armor+ dmg when fortify)
maby i can don't take 4 nods 5%hp(or some dmg) and take increased fortify ?
Last edited by dbcgth1 on Mar 29, 2018, 7:27:33 PM
Here is my dual wield SSF HC variant which hit 90 and is being retired to roll a new character

Spoiler
I see a lot of people running Sartonja's Head, but I have no idea where you are getting enough Dex to run it. I am 34 short even with a Dex Jewel, and I don't see any dex on the equipment people have. What am I doing wrong?
Im still looking for a good SSF-Viable build. Would be my first ever try in SSF. Can this one be used without too many problems as a SSF starter?
"
Cadamus wrote:
I see a lot of people running Sartonja's Head, but I have no idea where you are getting enough Dex to run it. I am 34 short even with a Dex Jewel, and I don't see any dex on the equipment people have. What am I doing wrong?

Just get some random rings/amulet with dex rolls. Equip them and then equip starkonja. Now the starkonja gives you enough dex and you can switch back to your normal rings/amulet. Keep them because you'll need it everytime you want to take the starkonja off.
I have around 140 dex with starkonja, 70 dex without it. Take the big dex point in the tree if you still need dex.
"
Vanslipper wrote:
Im still looking for a good SSF-Viable build. Would be my first ever try in SSF. Can this one be used without too many problems as a SSF starter?

yeah see my post above. I started bestiary ssf hc as 2h sunder jugg following this guide. beast crafting made it easy to get strong 2h axes (or maybe i was just lucky). then I switched to dual wield once I found a Prismatic, which are pretty common even in ssf. Alt-Regal crafted my axe which is probably good enough for red maps, haven't tried. You can also farm Shaper maps to find a stat stick. Cleared everything up to Tier 9, some 10s, found some sweet loot and now I'm rerolling an ED/Blight Occultist
Last edited by Trentemoller on Apr 2, 2018, 3:49:14 PM
guys im lv 28 now but ive been struggling with mana and idk will be there some point that things gonna be fine for the issue ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info