[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Does anyone have an updated skill tree on poe planner past lvl 84?
"
Spoiler
Can someone tell me why am I keep dying to guardians?

which guardian are you facing? what are you dying to? 1shots?

looking at your skill tree i would recommend to remove the 2 jewel slots next to golem's blood and stamina and take the 4 nodes of Wrecking ball, it will give you significantly more dps than the 2 jewels you are currently using

your blood rage doesnt get triggered by cwdt in your helmet, it is too high level
if you dont use it manually you miss the leech and as in guardian fights
when using a level 1 cwdt the maxmimum level for blood rage is level 7 to get it procced
your enfeeble in the helmet link can be leveled to 5

can you replace your coral ring with kaom's way or is it too expensive atm? also i think carnage heart is stronger compared to bloodgrip but i havent used carnage heart without kaom's way yet so i dont know the impact of the 1.6% life bloodgrip regen(carnage heart will still balance your int)

few things about the leap slam setup:
i prefer to use culling strike with 20 quality for attack speed but also to allow you to finish any boss at 10% hp with a quick leap slam that looks really satisfying :D, faster attacks, blood magic and leap slam

let me explain what to do to facetank and afk vs minotaur:

since your fortify is in your leap setup i guess you dont have it up 24/7 in guardian fights, i would put it in your sunder link, so you have that buff up to keep you alive. you cannot use perseverance against minotaur to proc fortify due to his unwavering (stun immunity)
so i would suggest to equip the +1 endurance charge belt of the deceiver
the more endurance charges you can get in this fight the better you are at surviving
also try swapping hatred and herald of ash for determination and arctic armor. it will make the fight as boring as it can possibly be but you can just stand there and press sunder and watch mino die

thats all i can think of right now to give you way more survivability but the general playlist will be really really boring
"
HugoVR wrote:
Does anyone have an updated skill tree on poe planner past lvl 84?

Just above the 84 tree link is the 96 tree :D
Spoiler

What should i focus on improving next? i have a bloodgrip already but cant use it becouse i will lack int

EDIT*
- Changed weapon to Kaom's (now i have huge mana problems)
Last edited by Mathac on Mar 28, 2018, 4:51:14 AM
"
nerdstomperx wrote:
"
Spoiler
Can someone tell me why am I keep dying to guardians?

which guardian are you facing? what are you dying to? 1shots?

looking at your skill tree i would recommend to remove the 2 jewel slots next to golem's blood and stamina and take the 4 nodes of Wrecking ball, it will give you significantly more dps than the 2 jewels you are currently using

your blood rage doesnt get triggered by cwdt in your helmet, it is too high level
if you dont use it manually you miss the leech and as in guardian fights
when using a level 1 cwdt the maxmimum level for blood rage is level 7 to get it procced
your enfeeble in the helmet link can be leveled to 5

can you replace your coral ring with kaom's way or is it too expensive atm? also i think carnage heart is stronger compared to bloodgrip but i havent used carnage heart without kaom's way yet so i dont know the impact of the 1.6% life bloodgrip regen(carnage heart will still balance your int)

few things about the leap slam setup:
i prefer to use culling strike with 20 quality for attack speed but also to allow you to finish any boss at 10% hp with a quick leap slam that looks really satisfying :D, faster attacks, blood magic and leap slam

let me explain what to do to facetank and afk vs minotaur:

since your fortify is in your leap setup i guess you dont have it up 24/7 in guardian fights, i would put it in your sunder link, so you have that buff up to keep you alive. you cannot use perseverance against minotaur to proc fortify due to his unwavering (stun immunity)
so i would suggest to equip the +1 endurance charge belt of the deceiver
the more endurance charges you can get in this fight the better you are at surviving
also try swapping hatred and herald of ash for determination and arctic armor. it will make the fight as boring as it can possibly be but you can just stand there and press sunder and watch mino die

thats all i can think of right now to give you way more survivability but the general playlist will be really really boring

Thanks for your answer. I tried minotaur only. It was fine at first, I can handle my health, but then he started one shoting me. I removed jewels and took wrecking ball, it gave me almost 10k dps. I also changed my blood rage with lv 7 one and enfeeble with level 5 one. Can't buy kaom's way right now, I need to get like 50c for that. I will also take carnage heart when I get kaom's way as you say. Culling at leap is also done. Yeah culling is very good :D. Im using this for uber lab and tier 14-15 mapping, can't do 24/7 guardians because im keep dying. I hope these would be enough for me to farm guardians.
I have killed minotaur deathless, it was nice. But I didn't get any profit. Why would someone farm guardians? Map 30c, fragment 15c..
Last edited by kekikcilerakin on Mar 28, 2018, 5:27:31 AM
"
I have killed minotaur deathless, it was nice. But I didn't get any profit. Why would someone farm guardians? Map 30c, fragment 15c..

If you roll alchemy, add zana mods, sacrifices.. you are likely to drop T14/T15 or the guardian map you are running + the fragment. Not 100% to happen but if you do it several times you'll definitly make profits. In general doing red tier maps without alchemy is a waste of money.
"
zolofos wrote:
"

If you roll alchemy, add zana mods, sacrifices.. you are likely to drop T14/T15 or the guardian map you are running + the fragment. Not 100% to happen but if you do it several times you'll definitly make profits. In general doing red tier maps without alchemy is a waste of money.

You are right, its waste of money. Im always using chisel+alc for red maps to try to get maximum profit. I will use zana mods+sacrifices now. Ty for advice.
Last edited by kekikcilerakin on Mar 28, 2018, 7:26:34 AM
"
"
zolofos wrote:
"

You are right, its waste of money. Im always using chisel+alc for red maps to try to get maximum profit. I will use zana mods+sacrifices now. Ty for advice.

Dont spend too much currency on low tier red maps though. If it's more than the cost of the map itself I'm not sure it's completly worth ^^
Hey, i started this game this league and I've just hit 90. It's been relatively smooth seeing as its my first league actually playing, but I've played a LOT of arpg's before. Been just doing maps and challenges to get to know how it works. Anyway, i feel like my damage is quite low. Scanning this thread i see other players with up over 100k sunder tool tip damage with 6L and disfavour.

I'm using a kaom's primacy atm with two 5 linked items and, unbuffed, getting just over 23k sunder tool tip DPS(and 20k AW DPS). This feels low? My armour is just under 18k and hp 5.5k so thats coming along nicely. My jewels are not amazing but not bad, having Glob Phys Damage, AS and melee damage. But i cant help but feel i'm missing something. Does 6L and disfavour just boost your damage by that much? I'm working towards better rings right now but that cant possibly be whats holding it back.(i mean, i think..) Then again, maybe my damage is fine and i'm just bad lol. I'd love some feedback on how to improve or if i'm missing something.

Last edited by Tims0n on Mar 28, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info