[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

When do you plan on transitioning over to EQ?
"
Hanzoli wrote:
"
:::: Hanzoli ::::

My other problem is; i have

These items atm and i have 34K tool tip dps(Talking about sunder w/Hatred and Herald of Ash). Killing izaro very very slowly. Argus aswell. Can you guys or can you give me tips for that or it is just normal to have that dps

Actually you should take big node of life in tree because you cant do shit if you a dead.
What about your dps 34k is fine for lab even if its slow. Take cullting strike with totem and you are gucci. You can make currency to buy disfavor. You will have 50k+ dps so after this you can buy steel rings http://poe.trade/search/oniyutikonirag with life and resists or amulet. Also take a look on jewels from author`s post.
hi there!

i have two question.

would be starforge sword good with this build? its same cost with atziri axe.

and

when i have max endurance, i already have %90 damage reduction, so why we still using fortify?
"
esenoguz wrote:
hi there!

i have two question.

would be starforge sword good with this build? its same cost with atziri axe.

and

when i have max endurance, i already have %90 damage reduction, so why we still using fortify?

Fortify is...
A. Increase Physical Damage "Bonus"
B. Reduces Direct physical damage taken by 20% (with 90% Crits-Normal hits are still reduced further!)

---------------
Starforge
A. Good Damage
B. "Deal no Elemental Damage" = Cannot use HoA + Hatred = Alot Less overall DMG.

So basicly No starforge is not valid option in this build.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
im having so much trouble doing atziri is this me or the build
"
Frankstylez wrote:

I'm having the same problem with her any tips?

Is there any point of 6 socket/link for my ax or is there any other option as I dont have 14ex
Hey dudes, just curious what others input would be for possible future upgrades and such. Currently farming labs at 90, Doing maps around t10ish. Also, I am on hardcore. Thanks!

Edit* I should probably mention, I am aware 6ling my chest and vaaling my axe for range and all those shenanigans are viable.. but I was wondering more along the lines of could I make ToH fit, should I invest in the crabby chest, or maybe a belly, and I guess what you guys consider the best boot enchant. Thanks!
Last edited by Gloodizzle on Mar 16, 2018, 8:40:02 PM
"
Gloodizzle wrote:
Hey dudes, just curious what others input would be for possible future upgrades and such. Currently farming labs at 90, Doing maps around t10ish. Also, I am on hardcore. Thanks!

Edit* I should probably mention, I am aware 6ling my chest and vaaling my axe for range and all those shenanigans are viable.. but I was wondering more along the lines of could I make ToH fit, should I invest in the crabby chest, or maybe a belly, and I guess what you guys consider the best boot enchant. Thanks!

There is the increased atk and cast speed on kill for boot enchants, they are pretty good. The 2% regen on hit is good also.

You could ToH on the place of the quicksilver, since we mostly leap slam around.
"
jokerprophet wrote:

There is the increased atk and cast speed on kill for boot enchants, they are pretty good. The 2% regen on hit is good also.

You could ToH on the place of the quicksilver, since we mostly leap slam around.

Hey dude, appreciate the tip. Yeah booties could use some love. I dig the enchant for the shock with RT, but think It's time to move to life regen for higher content

TOH over quicksilver makes sense, I like it!

I also bought a new ring, and uhh.. accidentally made a new chest, don't even know if I should risk using it on my modest lab jugg or not hah.

Thanks again!

"
Wargra wrote:
"
Frankstylez wrote:

I'm having the same problem with her any tips?

Is there any point of 6 socket/link for my ax or is there any other option as I dont have 14ex

hey dont use multistrike when doing atziri it will attack the miror one and kill you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info