[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
13Fresh wrote:

My recent milestones/changes:

- Happy with Gems Now: As someone else posted, I like running 3 auras (hatred, arctic armor, and herald of ash) with enlighten support linked to give me enough mana for sunder. Have enfeeble and blood rage casting when 700 damage taken. No more molten shell or golem.

How do you sustain mana with the hatred, arctic armor and herald of ash? With enlighten lvl 3 I have 57 mana and 12.5 mana regen/second. sunder costs 35 and in hideout (without buffs) i have 4.37 attacks per second.

Do you have reduced mana used of skills on your jewels or some other form of mana regen?
"
How do you sustain mana with the hatred, arctic armor and herald of ash? With enlighten lvl 3 I have 57 mana and 12.5 mana regen/second. sunder costs 35 and in hideout (without buffs) i have 4.37 attacks per second.

Do you have reduced mana used of skills on your jewels or some other form of mana regen?

A source of mana leech is needed to do this to keep your mana topped off when hitting bad guys. I do not specifically have this stat on any of my gear or jewels - you'd get lucky if you did but it seems to not be needed. As far as I can tell, the passive node right above Iron Reflexes at the bottom of the tree gives me like .4% mana leach per hit when I took this node following the guide. My mana is just in the 60's if I remember and this single mana/life leech node is enough to keep mana topped off as long as I am hitting a bad guy with Sunder. If I keep Sunder attacking repeatedly with no enemies around, my guy will stop being able to sunder after like a second or two since there is no leech happening.

I have Leap Slam tied to a Blood Magic support gem so I can use life to leap slam whenever I want to get out of a mess. Enduring cry gem at 20/20 looks to take around 20 mana, I haven't had an issue casting that when I want near mob's to keep endurance charges topped off.

Lately I've been trying to up my damage by creeping my gear/jewels up a little and am managing to just hit 280k dps on tool tip with all charges, flasks, and totem up.
That actually help a lot, thanks! I'll be either picking up an additional mana regen node or push hard to afford a enlighten lvl 4. For now farming without arctic armour also works.
Can anyone take a look at my guy and give me some suggestions. Can do uber lab, but die a lot from burst damage and certain bosses rip me apart. Damage seems low compared to others.

Trying to determine what to focus on upgrade wise
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my guy and give me some suggestions. Can do uber lab, but die a lot from burst damage and certain bosses rip me apart. Damage seems low compared to others.

Kaom's Sign -> Kaom's Way

Get your endu charges up before you start tanking.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jan 25, 2018, 2:20:17 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Kaom's Sign -> Kaom's Way

Get your endu charges up before you start tanking.

Ok thats been done, any other suggestions? Going to buy better jewels today as well
What I'm going to do after complete tree progression 3? I have more points to spend on it.
"
Vorard wrote:
What I'm going to do after complete tree progression 3? I have more points to spend on it.

Final tree is in the beginning of the op.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jan 26, 2018, 3:54:14 AM
+1, really straightforward and the build comes together nicely.

It's my first time ever getting a character to mid-tier maps and uber lab, and I easily completed 15 uber lab runs yesterday - even with fully powered Izaro (conduits+portal were not very dangerous). Very important for Izaro fights: RUN AROUND AND BUILD UP ENDURANCE CHARGES AT THE START BEFORE YOU FIGHT HIM HEAD ON!

I'm maxed at 9 endurance charges, which helps a lot with survivability (thanks to the person who mentioned getting a "+1 endurance" corrupted belt!) My current gear:

"

There's room for upgrades, but I'm satisfied with what I can do with the current gear so I'm gonna keep using this build to farm lab/currency and save up for a much more expensive Essence Drain build I've been eyeing out. I might use this as a league starter next league. That's all, solid writeup!
+1! This build is great. Good damage and really tanky. I used an Elder 6L axe with fortify, bleed and cull on it instead of Disfavour. Had no problems in maps. Only occasionally died to T15 bosses due to poor play on my part.

I'm changing things around now to try the new DW stat sticks but not because this build failed me in any way. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2060699

Thanks!
Last edited by tainium on Jan 27, 2018, 7:27:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info