[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

i tried using deaths oath. had everything i needed for the build. but the degen is too much for this non leech build. i mean you are not a slayer that can leech it out. so the degen was too much for me.
"
fairbear88 wrote:

LOVE THIS BUILD GOT ME TO 89 ON HARDCORE, 20K ARMOR, UBER LAB IS EASY. ANY ADVICE WHAT I SHOULD GO FOR NEXT?

Instant life flask, mana leech on any item / jewel or mana leech node, lion's roar, disfavour
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jan 20, 2018, 7:13:36 AM
"
fairbear88 wrote:
...ANY ADVICE WHAT I SHOULD GO FOR NEXT?
I was wondering what our options could be for morphing this build into something else after we've done enough uber lab runs. Maybe change a few things to make it an Uber Atziri or Shaper farmer? Unsure what that would entail.
"
vitiaz95 wrote:
i tried using deaths oath. had everything i needed for the build. but the degen is too much for this non leech build. i mean you are not a slayer that can leech it out. so the degen was too much for me.
My thoughts exactly. I bought a cheap one just to try it out without making any other changes to my build. The degen didn't seem too bad using Sunder and Carnage Heart with several other sources of leech. I don't know if Death's Oath is cheap or not early league, maybe it could be a budget option? It is cheap now.
there is an idea that the sunder has more damage than an earthquake !?
Thanks for the build - this is my first go and it was really helpful getting up and started.

I'm struggling to make it past Izaro in Ulab though and was hoping someone could give me a pointer. Based on the other posts, it seems to be around 21k armor, 5.5-6k life, and 50-60k dps (sunder, in ho). But I'm at 27k armor using Determination, 4.6k life, and 35k dps, and not sure what to improve next. I'm doing the sunder track right now, and my AW is only 4L but my sunder is using the 5L Hezmana's.

Izaro ph1 and Argus are easy face tanks, Izaro ph2 I'm 50% on, and Izaro ph3 just completely wiped me out.

Not shown here is the Kaom's Way ring I've got as well, to keep up the 8 stacks for Izzy.

Any help would be appreciated!
Last edited by zyzzyr on Jan 21, 2018, 4:48:57 PM
"
zyzzyr wrote:
Thanks for the build - this is my first go and it was really helpful getting up and started.

I'm struggling to make it past Izaro in Ulab though and was hoping someone could give me a pointer. Based on the other posts, it seems to be around 21k armor, 5.5-6k life, and 50-60k dps (sunder, in ho). But I'm at 27k armor using Determination, 4.6k life, and 35k dps, and not sure what to improve next. I'm doing the sunder track right now, and my AW is only 4L but my sunder is using the 5L Hezmana's.

Izaro ph1 and Argus are easy face tanks, Izaro ph2 I'm 50% on, and Izaro ph3 just completely wiped me out.

Not shown here is the Kaom's Way ring I've got as well, to keep up the 8 stacks for Izzy.

No Atziris Promise or Basalt Flask? Are you not using Blood Rage and Kaom's Way either for the Endurance charge regen from Enduring Cry/Endurance Charges? Also use Enfeeble not Vuln/Temp Chains if you are just doing Ubers and how come you are not using Herald of Ash either? Apart from what what you are doing looks fine tbh

I was doing him perfectly fine being able to face tank him with similar gear to what you have too
Last edited by fknneg on Jan 22, 2018, 8:04:52 AM
I've been playing around, trying to take the build farther than uber lab as I've never played this far into the game and don't feel like starting a new toon. Since my last post, I've hit level 94 and now use all 3 jewels in the tree. My damage peaks at around 250k with all charges, totem, and flasks running. 6.2k life, 34k armour.

My recent milestones/changes:
- I've gotten a corrupted belt of deceiver that gives me another endurance charge (total 9) at cost of its +STR. I also have 3 frenzy charges coming up, can't remember what is generating those.
- All guardians beaten - I can still get killed but I've never played them and am learning their mechanics. I'd say they aren't too bad unless rare/corrupted map for the bonus depending on which modifiers are up.
- Happy with Gems Now: As someone else posted, I like running 3 auras (hatred, arctic armor, and herald of ash) with enlighten support linked to give me enough mana for sunder. Have enfeeble and blood rage casting when 700 damage taken. No more molten shell or golem.
- Normal Atziri beaten once. Not bad after learning mechanics - don't hit the one with the mirror. Could I do Uber Atziri one day?
- Got some pretty great two-toned boots for resist/life which allows me to play with my gloves to not need any resists and still be res capped if I want. I've been equipping the 3 unique endurance modifying gloves to play around (Veruso's Battering Rams, Surgebinders, and Wyrmsign). I'd report that Veruso's is fun with more attack speed and a bit more damage at the cost of life (peak 265k). Surgebinders also gets the damage higher. Wymsign is fun for rampage and I might roll with that for mapping to keep my killspeed up but otherwise I am back to Spiked Gloves with extra physical damage, attack speed and life.
- I'd like to get a good steel ring but haven't seen one I can afford that beats my current ring with +physical dmg, life and resists.
- Still running uber lab frequently when I want currency and getting much faster at it. Had two exalts drop in one run yesterday (silver chest and final chest).

"
fknneg wrote:

No Atziris Promise or Basalt Flask? Are you not using Blood Rage and Kaom's Way either for the Endurance charge regen from Enduring Cry/Endurance Charges? Also use Enfeeble not Vuln/Temp Chains if you are just doing Ubers and how come you are not using Herald of Ash either? Apart from what what you are doing looks fine tbh

I was doing him perfectly fine being able to face tank him with similar gear to what you have too

Thanks for the advice. I didn't realize flasks were such an integral part of the strategy, so I grabbed those. I realize now I misread the advice on gems, so have swapped out my temp chains + vuln for enfeeble + blood rage, linked to cwdt. I wasn't using Herald of Ash because I was running Hatred + Determination, using up all my mana reserve, but I can swap that out for Determination + Arctic Armor + Herald of Ash, which is maybe better for survivability anyhow.

That doesn't change my stats much from what I said, but maybe popping the two flasks at the start of the fight will cover me until the endurance charges build up, plus I grabbed lion's roar for mid-fight coverage. I got super lucky and grabbed a nice instant recovery+bleed removal flask with just one aug orb.

I also just realized my Kaom's way is actually Kaom's sign! I'll head out and get a KW soon.

I also picked up the twilight blade for leap jumping, as I already had brightbeak.

Will level up some of these new gems and let you know how it goes - thanks again for advice!
Last edited by zyzzyr on Jan 22, 2018, 6:53:41 PM
"
zyzzyr wrote:

To be honest...your items are a bit crappy. The most important thing is that your life rolls are to low. They should be at least at 60+ better 80+. And you have to much useless stats on some items like rarity, to maximum mana, mana gain on kill, stun recovery and so on.

Depands on your prefered skill gem you should use an uniqe amulett like timepiece for EQ or carnage heart for Sunder. A Koams Way is must have for at least 8 endurance charges. The corrupted deciever would be nice but not must have.

It can be still budget but your item rolls are really crap.

Btw with a good gear you can do Izaro even on "hard" days when he is on rampage mode...never got problems....

edit:

my profile is public...check my items or the items from prosorc and try to get some good ones...
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 23, 2018, 7:25:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info