[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Following this guide, not doing Uber lab yet (low level 66), but feels pretty safe.

Gear

(I was testing EQ and noticed that it is really bad without the enchan and quality on less duration)

A lot of mitigation, never used armour (and jugg) before...
I'm kinda worried about my life pool, but I think that when I get the last nodes (scion and top endurance charge) I'll be fine. Hope to be in something near 5.5k.
Last edited by 3portas on Dec 27, 2017, 11:25:11 AM
"
Bechamel75 wrote:
Hi, just a noob question, why you use Starkonja if you have Resolute Technique ?

I dont know either i cant see a real benefit other than the high eva and 100life. I just got me a 114life helmet met 550armour and 80res. Still a crafting slot open for armour roll or 3th res
"
3portas wrote:
Following this guide, not doing Uber lab yet (low level 66), but feels pretty safe.

Gear

(I was testing EQ and noticed that it is really bad without the enchan and quality on less duration)

A lot of mitigation, never used armour (and jugg) before...
I'm kinda worried about my life pool, but I think that when I get the last nodes (scion and top endurance charge) I'll be fine. Hope to be in something near 5.5k.

I prefer a 100+life chest with 1500/2000armour to get extra life. I'm at 19k armour without determination... No real need for brass dome. Can facetank lab anyway since lvl 75. I also like sunder better then earthquake, also feels like i leech more life with it because fast attacks and somr attack speed stacking
Last edited by Psycomantje on Dec 27, 2017, 12:06:26 PM
Hi is BF better or is it the same? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929819/page/1
I don't get it.. How to you get 21-22k armour without Determination?
What should i upgrade next? (playing hc)

Last edited by mchang on Dec 27, 2017, 4:31:26 PM
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Bechamel75 wrote:
Hi, just a noob question, why you use Starkonja if you have Resolute Technique ?

I dont know either i cant see a real benefit other than the high eva and 100life. I just got me a 114life helmet met 550armour and 80res. Still a crafting slot open for armour roll or 3th res

- Evasion = Armour
- Attack Speed
- Life
- A rare helmet is also fine if you need it to cap your resists
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 27, 2017, 5:11:22 PM
"
mchang wrote:
I don't get it.. How to you get 21-22k armour without Determination?
What should i upgrade next? (playing hc)

2k+ armour body armour

Hi...i'am almost completed this build, the only thing i miss is enchant for my Starkonja...now i am able to farm uberlab facetanking the boss!! :-)
Atziri Disfavour it's a very good weapon...
I only have one doubt: i see you have 3 Auras (Herald of ash, Arctic Armour, and Hatred); If i cast all the Auras (Hatred 50% mana reserved, Arctic Armour 25% mana Reserved, and Herald of Ash 35% mana reserved) i remain with none mana left...how i can do? Thanks for the help
Last edited by Manaio on Dec 28, 2017, 6:04:47 AM
Not sure witch enchant for sunder is better... dmg, atk speeed or ae ...?

ps:

still happy with this build...
Last edited by Mekrat on Dec 28, 2017, 6:39:30 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
Not sure witch enchant for sunder is better... dmg, atk speeed or ae ...?

ps:

still happy with this build...

I think most people go with attack speed, but damage is great also

"
Manaio wrote:

I only have one doubt: i see you have 3 Auras (Herald of ash, Arctic Armour, and Hatred); If i cast all the Auras (Hatred 50% mana reserved, Arctic Armour 25% mana Reserved, and Herald of Ash 35% mana reserved) i remain with none mana left...how i can do? Thanks for the help

Not the OP but: You can either use an enlighten lvl 3 or 4 but I don't think even that's enough. I use Hatred and Herald of Ash for Mapping an bossing and swap Herald of Ash for Arctic Armor only for high lvl phys damage bosses or Uber Izaro
Last edited by Lemmji on Dec 28, 2017, 7:57:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info