[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hi just wanted to say thanks for the build!! Started farming U-lab at lvl 72. Did 6 runs and then i upgraded my gear with the currenty i had from it. I did kill all elder guardians and elder himself at lvl 78 (10mins ago) in a tier 7map. Elder Guardians were easy. Elder himself was rather hard! 32k sunder dps so it was a long fight and had to use all my 7 portals + Lucky i had culling strike!

So i can confirm this build can do allot of content allrdy at low levels! Mapping speed isnt high but its also not very slow (sunder).

Wanted to share for people who have doubts starting this.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
"
KCmagic80 wrote:
Hmmm im loocking at the movie when you do tha uber lab and you got like 21000 armor and you get an 90% reduktion of that. on my gear ill get 22000 armor but only like 73% reduktion cant find what you have that i dont =)

Love KCmagic

Maybe you're missing on some endurance charges?

I guess endu charges and / or Pantheon
Hi is this better https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960538 can it do all mods izaro
i follow the guide i link but i still get 1 shot by izaro if he is elemental/all 3 curse
can this tank that?
Last edited by JuhlDk on Dec 26, 2017, 3:59:05 PM
First of all thank u for this build. Now my question is what gods am i supposed to have active from the 2 sets?(gruthkul and lunaris or tukohama and solaris)
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi is this better https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960538 can it do all mods izaro
i follow the guide i link but i still get 1 shot by izaro if he is elemental/all 3 curse
can this tank that?

Why would u make questions here about a totaly different build? Different class and different skills... The champion warchief totem isnt a facetank like juggernaught
Thank you for the build it looks really awesome , still a bit confused tho as I reached level 68 with 13k dps but your list of gear lowers dps a lot , thank you anyway ^^’
just want a better lab runner :) sorry for asking
Hi.
I am very confused as to how the end build is suppose to look like, when going with Sunder. Can you add "end game Gear" to the guide? with all linked gems and such. I have not yet played this game for a week, so I get easily confused about this stuff.

Thanks
AroXa
"
JuhlDk wrote:
just want a better lab runner :) sorry for asking

It's ok. With ur build you should place your totems and run arround izaro so u dont get hit. You should be fine! And get rid of ur tabula and get a chest piece with nice life on
Hi, just a noob question, why you use Starkonja if you have Resolute Technique ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info