[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
poeGT wrote:
Kaom's or Hezmana to 5 socket? Disfavor is never going to happen so just wondering. I am leaning towards Kaom's since the blood magic is a none issue with mana leech, but some threads say it's still better overall.

Also I am struggling to get the int but especially dex for Star helm, I even have to take +30 for for dex and int atm but trying to balance dex+int on all armor while keeping other stats is a little difficult.

Also since I can only afford to 5l Sunder. Is the downtime attacking to use leap to apply fort worth dropping maim on sunder to have fort? There's better fort uptime but the damage is severely less when I remove main for fort. For clearing leap fort is fine, it's just on bosses it's a lot more annoying to keep up fort via leap than sunder.

Buy starkonjas, start doing labs and u will get u Disfavour easy. For labs EQ>Sunder.
Well I am currently 76 after 2 sessions--HC league--since I gave up on my windripper due to costs and I've lost a few of my main mappers I've decided to give this build a proper go. I had to do the res puzzle so I could have any amulets without worrying caps. So far my gear is:

5.2khp, 7k armor only, 30.4k 5l sunder dmg. Safe for uber? I have it unlocked but don't want to waste 5c for nothing. I am guessing the biggest save is for Disfavor, though maybe a belly? That would be 50-60c though. My HP is definitely pretty low, but I still have 50% life to get via nodes.

I am using arctic armor since I got the helm lab chant instead of hatred, but my Warchief isn't linked very strong. I need to find a seething life flask with bleed/or armour but they are 15c. I upgraded about 20 flasks and couldn't get one. Though for yellow maps now it's completely safe.

I need to get a better boot chant as well, and one ring has to have 30+ int for conc gem - I can't see how I can get away without it. The rest of the gear seems half ok, I couldn't run tombfists I think; maybe with belly ares and carnage I could squeeze it but I doubt it.

Any other suggestions? Tomorrow I'll slam out to low 80s and hopefully find the last 2 trials.

I have this chest I found, but efforts to 5l be worth it? Still has room for armor% craft mode too.

Last edited by poeGT on Jul 12, 2018, 6:34:28 PM

Is this chest uberlab viable with only 900 armour and additional 9% of life

I have total 9.4k armour without using determination and lion's roar.

For more character info: IncursionEQThicGuy
Why ur conc support 9 or 13 lvl ?
So i started this game 2 weeks ago, a friend linked me this build. I think its pretty much done (except the flasks, but i dont't need them atm, maybe when i get to red maps...)

What do you guys think?

5840hp, 23.5k armour, 66k sunder dps w/o buffs, max dps i saw w/ buffs 175k, don't know about warchief. Currently Lv90, if i get to 93 i'll put points into another 15% HP.

Q: Should i swap Culling Strike on Leap for Fortify? I'm uncertain bc i already got it on Sunder, on the other hand culling strike seems pretty useless bc all bosses die too fast to use it so far

Q: How many endurance charges am i supposed to have? I have max 7, but i think im supposed to have 8 with this build?
"
- Ensure to keep up 8 Endurance Charges and Fortify when fighting high tier bosses
Where do all the charges come from? 3 base + 3 from tree + 1 ascendancy.. should i have 1 item that gives +1 endurance charge? Under gear breakdown it says the +1 from Kaom's way and Death' door are not needed?
Last edited by d3fens on Jul 17, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
What can I do to squeeze some more damage out of this setup? My biggest problem right now is efficiently clearing t12-15 and doing incursions is difficult to even kill the boss in the time limit.

Spoiler

Lab is fine, clear in about 10 minutes. My goals for this league are pretty much just buy a HH. Maybe I should give up on mapping with this build and just farm lab exclusively?
Hello

I seldom post on this forum since I'm not a big talker but I want to say thanks to this guide. To me, it's a build that is _actually_ tanky and also _actually_ quite efficient with a small budget.
Because usually on forums, we tend to forget that a lot of players don't even have an exalt, and when we saw a "budget build" where you need 10ex ou even 20ex...WTF?
I followed this build and also Angryroleplayer's one (at the beginning). For the first time, I have a build that is working fine and well balanced. I have a occultist ED/contagion who is devastating in terms of damage, even with only 4L, but it's not really tanky. And I've got a lvl 71 raider, who dies all the time. Here, it's solid, no brainer. Damage, tank, budget. Thanks!

I still hestitate with 2 things. I'm level 79 at the moment and I usually play rare (alch'ed) tier 5-6 maps.
I don't have big difficulties, but I'm just starting to specify into axes (so far I had 2h maces).

The first hesitation I have is about the amulet. I use "the anvil" amulet, and I really think it's not that useful to my build. Meaning I don't feel I will die without it or I will not rip the mobs without it.
So I was thinking about Bisco's since for now I don't want to go higher tier, just want to farm some level and some gear... Bisco's pretty expensive, but far less than it used to be. I've read everything about bisco on the internet, believers, naysayers, and I don't know what to think. Now that it can be found at 1ex sometimes, and knowing my personal poe fortune is about 2 ex, I do hestitate to spend 1ex for Bisco's collar. Do you think it is actually not worth it like we can read on reddit (I've even read "noob trap") at 1 ex?

The other thing I'm hesitating about is the 5L Sunder gems set-up. I got a Hez 2h axe and only 5l out of 6 sockets. I'm using multistike, but I don't like the fact that before the 3rd hit happens, I lose control of my char (when I want to spawn a warchief totem for example or leapslam to fortify).

I have sunder + concentrated effet + maim + added phys. + 5th (multistike at the moment).

I've looked at bloodlust but I'm not sure there is a lot of bleeding happening for now, also damage on full like support. I was wondering about a second added phy. support?

Thanks anyway for this build, which is for me a good beginner and league starter build, and can be played with a few chaos budget. I just used warchief in a 4L set up (no 5L armor...) with culling strike and it's very good against boss, it kills them at 10% of their life).
thanks thanks thanks, wonderful guide.
Last edited by darth_rem on Jul 18, 2018, 2:41:28 PM
"
d3fens wrote:

Q: How many endurance charges am i supposed to have? I have max 7, but i think im supposed to have 8 with this build?
"
- Ensure to keep up 8 Endurance Charges and Fortify when fighting high tier bosses
Where do all the charges come from? 3 base + 3 from tree + 1 ascendancy.. should i have 1 item that gives +1 endurance charge? Under gear breakdown it says the +1 from Kaom's way and Death' door are not needed?

I'm also very interested in this one how to get 8 charges without gear :) anyone ? :)

Thank you
Hi, thanks for the guide, but I have a noob question.

Why is Leap Slam in this build linked to Bloodmagic?

What's the purpose of that.

Thanks pls
https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections
Last edited by JustATShirt on Jul 18, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
"
JustATShirt wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, but I have a noob question.

Why is Leap Slam in this build linked to Bloodmagic?

What's the purpose of that.

Thanks pls

So you don't run out of mana leap slamming around,

Your regen will out regen Leap slam. This way you have mana to press X and go to town on anyone ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info