[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"

Is there anywhere to go from here that'd be a helpful leap? I'm at 82 right now, and it seems like the only possible jumps are for a 6-link or an Atziri's axe, and they're both way outside my price range at the minute.

It's been a great build to level with, but the damage is incredibly lacking now!

Look my setup, easy full run lab and t13-15 maps. For maps i change my amulet and belt on this
Last edited by GoGoCows on Jul 3, 2018, 12:39:10 PM
"
Dasidarius wrote:
Just wanted to do a quick check to see how I'm doing.

Uber lab is no problem with this setup so, other than speeding that up I feel like I'm probably in a good place.

Mapping is kind of a drag but I'm only doing it at this point to pick up a few more skill points for more dps/life. Will probably stop when I hit 90.

Thank you!!

One minor suggestion -- you'll get quite a bit more dps out of flat physical damage than fire damage, so you should craft that onto the topaz ring instead.
Doesn't taking iron reflexes negate the major benefit of Perseverance since we lose all evasion?
thanks a lot for the build gonna try it out
Why is 1 of the first comments asking about a golem? Am i retarde, i dont see a golem in the link section?
Any specific reason to chose 2h Axe over 2h maces?
"
dijuice

Easy Elder kill, fast lab run!
Good build, thanks!

my current gear, 72 level. I'm still dying sometimes on t1-t3 maps :P
got like 30 fire res, 60 cold res, 60 light res, -20 chaos res, ~8k def and ~3.4k life, raw dps on stats is 33k (with herald of ash and hatred turned on).
any suggestion how could i improve my gameplay? i do sth wrong, i guess.
aaand my budget for new items is like ~35c prob, that's all i got for now.
Would headhunter be the best belt?
Kaom's or Hezmana to 5 socket? Disfavor is never going to happen so just wondering. I am leaning towards Kaom's since the blood magic is a none issue with mana leech, but some threads say it's still better overall.

Also I am struggling to get the int but especially dex for Star helm, I even have to take +30 for for dex and int atm but trying to balance dex+int on all armor while keeping other stats is a little difficult.

Also since I can only afford to 5l Sunder. Is the downtime attacking to use leap to apply fort worth dropping maim on sunder to have fort? There's better fort uptime but the damage is severely less when I remove main for fort. For clearing leap fort is fine, it's just on bosses it's a lot more annoying to keep up fort via leap than sunder.
Last edited by poeGT on Jul 11, 2018, 5:57:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info