(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Lordrius wrote:
"
hey, what's your average damage and aspd and lvl?

Kefa, I'm not in my house right now, but last night I leveled up and got Strong Arm passive - if I'm not mistaken, with Grace + Flame Golem only, my DPS in hideout is 8200-8300 and 16800 Evasion.

Hey can you check what's wrong w my char? my DPS in hideout for blade furry is only 2.3k and evasion is 13200. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/killermetro/characters

Sorry for bothering and thanks in advance.
Does item's linked in 1st post are BIS ? Or there is better helmet \ or unique boots\rings \belts to get ?
IGN Dareiosh
Question, with the increased bleed chance gem I have 125% bleed chance... without it, it falls down to 100%. Do I really need the gem?
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
If you have some free time, could you please look at my gear and tell me what I should change to get that much dmg?

Where is your Queen of the Forest? It's the base of this build, without it the build doesn't work perfectly. You also need a leather belt (+HP) or a rustic belt (+damage) and better DPS Dreamfeathers. I would start with this changes, the most important one is get a 6L QofT ASAP

The 6l QofT is too expensive for me right now, can't afford it :(
What's about my Dreamfeathers? I thought I had top stats on them. And thanks a lot for the help!
"
KefaLED wrote:
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
If you have some free time, could you please look at my gear and tell me what I should change to get that much dmg?

Where is your Queen of the Forest? It's the base of this build, without it the build doesn't work perfectly. You also need a leather belt (+HP) or a rustic belt (+damage) and better DPS Dreamfeathers. I would start with this changes, the most important one is get a 6L QofT ASAP

The 6l QofT is too expensive for me right now, can't afford it :(
What's about my Dreamfeathers? I thought I had top stats on them. And thanks a lot for the help!

5l will work to just leave out the blue gem...try to get the highest % to evasion QotF they are not that expensive.

im poor too so on the side i bought the highest %evasion 6s QotF and trying to yolo 6 link it.
Good build, made it to 97 without any major problems. It might not be as flashy as other builds but gets the job done. Also I found the Forbidden Taste flask to be a lifesaver in some situations.
"
poptimistic wrote:
Good build, made it to 97 without any major problems. It might not be as flashy as other builds but gets the job done. Also I found the Forbidden Taste flask to be a lifesaver in some situations.

exactly :D

"
tntkiller wrote:

im poor too so on the side i bought the highest %evasion 6s QotF and trying to yolo 6 link it.

Yeah, I did that :) Thanks!
Could you please tell me what's wrong with my swords tho, because I still don't get how you have that much dmg
"
KefaLED wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

Yeah, I did that :) Thanks!
Could you please tell me what's wrong with my swords tho, because I still don't get how you have that much dmg

change ur devoto to alphas, and armor flask to eva flask
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Sep 17, 2017, 10:04:43 AM
If I can't get a good enchant on my alpha's howl, would a 40% blade flurry damage enchant on a rat's nest work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info