(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Hello :) im following your guide and im very happy with it :)
But im at point that i dont know what i should invest mine chaos orbs, meaby you guys can help me?

"
ChrisObscuri wrote:
Quick question on Grace. I'm new to the game and decided to follow this build for duelist. Does Grace get some kind of benefit from Blasphemy? I check the wiki page and google. Google just brings me to the wiki and various religious pages. Grace is an aura, not a curse, so I'm a little confused.

(edit for grammar)

grace is not a curse so no blasphemy doesnt do nothing extra for it..its just there becuase its a aura and so is blasphemy and the alpha howl helm give +2 lvl to those gems..
"
lolqu wrote:
Hello :) im following your guide and im very happy with it :)
But im at point that i dont know what i should invest mine chaos orbs, meaby you guys can help me?

You still need to get the unique helm Alpha's Howl. It has a lot of evasion (which not only increases our survivability but also our damage), prevents us from being frozen (which frees up an anti-freeze flask) and and the +2 to auras helps a lot with grace and blasphemy.

Also, I would recommend using all the recommended gems from the build. You're missing a lot of the setup due to lack of links and sockets on gear.

And you need to update your flasks. You should be using at least a jade flask and a stibnite flask. The evasion provided by both of these (which stack) adds a lot of survivability and damage during fights.
As I do not see any evasion node in the tree,I don't think that using dreamfeather is a good idea.Can I use Scaeva or rare sword instead?
Sorry for bad English.
ive been workin alot, cant even turn my pc on :D so ty all who answered all the newbie and other questions here!
not good enough for HC
Did my first T15 corrupted map yesterday with this build, and guess what? Deathless! Fantastic!

I did some few changes in the passive tree, that I felt that adapt to my playstyle. Also, since I could not found a Alpha Howl with Blade Flurry enchantment, I bought this:

And boy, it has a lot of synergy with our build! The -10% Physical Damage doesn't hurt at all, since we also have the +16% ASPD, which made the clear speed lightning fast. I think this is one of the greatest clear speed builds, really fast. Of course, now I have to use a non-freeze flask too :)

Now I will try to find a Culling Strike Dreamfeather with good DPS - both of mine have more than 260 DPS, I won't change them for a less DPS one :)
Worth spending 3 points in By the Blade?
"
Yep_bandit wrote:
As I do not see any evasion node in the tree,I don't think that using dreamfeather is a good idea.Can I use Scaeva or rare sword instead?
Sorry for bad English.

I was also wondering that, I didn't see any evasion nodes in the skill tree, (Its quite possible I missed them though)

thanks for the guide btw, really good fun watching things explode !
"
Laijnuz wrote:
Worth spending 3 points in By the Blade?

Personally I (and I think other players using this build) respecced out of the +1 frenzy node in favor of picking up By the Blade. The frenzy charge doesn't really help against bosses, and we don't need help on trash so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info