(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Thanks a lot for this fun and powerful build. Been leveling 2 bladeflurry gems (one in tabula 6 link and one in boots only linked to brutality) and then I realized that I completed whole game and 3 labs (not uber lab ofc) with 1 link blade flurry :) And all labs are completed when I'm lower level than areas.

Just 1 suggestion for levelers; Thief's torment ring and carnage heart helps a lot during leveling I only died once (afk) till I started maps. Been mapping T7-T10 and only died because of my easy mistakes. I played tornado shot raider and elemental wnader scion this league before this and ı can say that even if I spent less for this build it is more promising and more fun than the others.

My main concern is low HP pool; 4.3k currently in level 78, any suggestion about this concern will be appreciated.

I was not sure if i was going to play Harbinger league at all until i saw your build and i was intrigued. Now i'm level 79 and this build is amazing and fun. I love the gore explosions of packs of mobs. Thanks for posting this build and all the helpful tips you had. Absolutely enjoying it and looking forward to taking this to end game maps.
having fun too with the build, still feel a bit to underpowered as i need to lvl up and Qalilty my gems more and ofc some more jewels(extremly costly now :( )

current gear

Can i play this build with lacerate instead of blade flurry?

Guys, would you expert my char pls? I almost fully geared up, yet keep dying from T10 maps, mainly at the bosses, but also at opening strongboxes...

Here's my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lacc/characters

How should I improve my survivability? Also I think I lack of dmg at bosses also... :/

Thanks in advance! :)
Last edited by lacc on Sep 7, 2017, 6:56:46 AM
"
lacc wrote:
Guys, would you expert my char pls? I almost fully geared up, yet keep dying from T10 maps, mainly at the bosses, but also at opening strongboxes...

Here's my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lacc/characters

How should I improve my survivability? Also I think I lack of dmg at bosses also... :/

A: lvl 74: bit low still to do t10 maps

B: lvl gems and quality help(buy a Q 16 gem and use a GMP to make it Q20 and lvl it on your switch weapon slots till they are at a ok lvl to swich

C: your QotF has a pretty low evasion mod 294yours 380 is max so your missing out on dps from the evasion to damage conversion.

D: jewel slotsx you need those to fill them with +life and damage boost

E: do merciles lab (and uber lab, maby to hard at your lvl, ask a friend,guilde or hire a carry service(usualy they just want a offering for the carry, you dont get the loot(or the leftovers) but at least you'll have that done.)

F: no +life mods on ring,boots,gloves...any boost in life helps a lot

got these for 60 chaos, they are not the best but it was enought to get me 75+ to all resists(and remember you can also get resist on jewels if needed)

G: flask...get them in order

jade and stibnite stacks = more evasion(def) and more DPS(offence)
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
lacc wrote:

A: lvl 74: bit low still to do t10 maps

B: lvl gems and quality help(buy a Q 16 gem and use a GMP to make it Q20 and lvl it on your switch weapon slots till they are at a ok lvl to swich

C: your QotF has a pretty low evasion mod 294yours 380 is max so your missing out on dps from the evasion to damage conversion.

D: jewel slotsx you need those to fill them with +life and damage boost

E: do merciles lab (and uber lab, maby to hard at your lvl, ask a friend,guilde or hire a carry service(usualy they just want a offering for the carry, you dont get the loot(or the leftovers) but at least you'll have that done.)

F: no +life mods on ring,boots,gloves...any boost in life helps a lot

got these for 60 chaos, they are not the best but it was enought to get me 75+ to all resists(and remember you can also get resist on jewels if needed)

G: flask...get them in order

jade and stibnite stacks = more evasion(def) and more DPS(offence)

ty bro, will follow your advices :)
I think, im gona try this build Out. Do U recommend any specific helmet enchantment?

BF damage?
I would like someone to review my character please :D, im doing t6-t10 maps but i'm taking a long time to kil bosses tho, i feel like the dps is not there.
Any help is appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nujabesss/characters
"
Nujabesss wrote:
I would like someone to review my character please :D, im doing t6-t10 maps but i'm taking a long time to kil bosses tho, i feel like the dps is not there.
Any help is appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nujabesss/characters

a) Your gem levels are too low. Your blade flurry is only 16.

b) You have the wrong links in your Blade Flurry setup. You're supposed to have Brutality in there and the blue gem is supposed to be the 6th link if you get it.

c) You don't have Crimson Dance yet. This adds a lot of dps because it makes your bleeds stack. You're also missing several other important nodes from the bottom half of the tree (red storm and blade of cunning).

I would suggest leveling up more. You should take the xp penalty as a guide of where you should be map wise at different levels. At level 76, you'd still be getting 100% xp from tier 2 maps. Level your gems more, or just buy level 20 gems if you have the currency. But your damage is low because you're not ready to be doing that high of tier yet.
Last edited by bridgeburner on Sep 7, 2017, 1:57:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info