(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
Thanks for the build! I have 1 problem - it's very hard to kill the boss of the map Volcano. Look, please, my items. Soon I'll buy the first expensive jewel. 6l is already there.

those types of mobs are hexproof, so u loose some damage on it, but never have troubles there.. mb u was runing some bad mods, also place ur grace and blasph\vuln to alhpas. Also respec from scion life and get strong arm node.

"
Biaxident41 wrote:
Hey guys great build, a lot of fun! I was wondering why not continue around the scion path to grab Duality (especially if you don't have decent gems yet)? Thank you!

we taking strong arm instead of duality its 1 sp less then duality

"
Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the feedback you've given! I was able to clear uber lab today and it was a huge achievement for me since I'm new to the game. You're awesome!

Good :)
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Sep 5, 2017, 10:55:18 PM
Hiya,

Am I missing something? Why is By The Blade not good?

3 points
48% Phys with Swords
48% Ailment with Swords
16% Increased Evasion (Is this not great for both defense and offense@?)
Count me as one more recommending this build, especially to newer players like myself. It's crazy fun speed running through mobs. Another plus is that BF is picked up fairly early so there isn't a lot of grinding to get to the exciting part. My only problem is surviving bosses, at 2.5k life I am pretty squishy but I think that's on me and my gear. I'm pretty poor so I've mostly pieced together equipment I find. Thanks again for the post!
"
Weebs25 wrote:
Count me as one more recommending this build, especially to newer players like myself. It's crazy fun speed running through mobs. Another plus is that BF is picked up fairly early so there isn't a lot of grinding to get to the exciting part. My only problem is surviving bosses, at 2.5k life I am pretty squishy but I think that's on me and my gear. I'm pretty poor so I've mostly pieced together equipment I find. Thanks again for the post!

Just took a quick look at your character. You need more evasion. You're wearing Armour/evasion and even an armor/energy shield piece, so you're not getting much benefit from the evasion % nodes on the tree.

Also, I would drop one of the life flasks and use a stibnite flask. It's a second source of evasion that stacks with the jade flask, but it also creates a smoke cloud that blinds enemies.

Also also, you're not using blood magic on your whirling blades. So that may be causing you some mana issues. When Blade Flurry is your only source of mana drain, the leech from the .4% node near Vitality Void should be all you need to keep attacking. Hope this helps. Feel free to toss me a friend request or send me a PM if you're online the same hours I am and I can help you out or run Merciless/Cruel lab with you.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Weebs25 wrote:

Just took a quick look at your character. You need more evasion. You're wearing Armour/evasion and even an armor/energy shield piece, so you're not getting much benefit from the evasion % nodes on the tree.

Also, I would drop one of the life flasks and use a stibnite flask. It's a second source of evasion that stacks with the jade flask, but it also creates a smoke cloud that blinds enemies.

Also also, you're not using blood magic on your whirling blades. So that may be causing you some mana issues. When Blade Flurry is your only source of mana drain, the leech from the .4% node near Vitality Void should be all you need to keep attacking. Hope this helps. Feel free to toss me a friend request or send me a PM if you're online the same hours I am and I can help you out or run Merciless/Cruel lab with you.

Thanks! I'll work that advice in and definitely hit you up in game.
What about maim support instead con/inc aoe in 6 link ?
"
Woland6166 wrote:

Take this with a grain of salt, since it comes from Path of Building and might not work the same in practice.

From a pure numbers perspective, Concentrated Effect adds the most damage to our total dps, but it doesn't increase our bleed dps (At least not according to PoB).

Maim does increase our bleed dps and total dps, but ruthless actually increases both by more than Maim does. So if you were going to replace AOE/INC Effect with a red gem, I would go with Ruthless rather than maim.

Having said that, not sure if Maim's "maimed enemies take more damage from physical damage" means they take more dot damage from bleed? Not sure.
I dunno about you guys but at the point I'm at, replacing Alpha's Howl with a near perfect Starkonja's gives me 3-4% more dmg, a lot of life, and more evasion, even considering that I lose the +2 from Alpha's on my lvl 21 grace.
"
TheSadPope wrote:
I dunno about you guys but at the point I'm at, replacing Alpha's Howl with a near perfect Starkonja's gives me 3-4% more dmg, a lot of life, and more evasion, even considering that I lose the +2 from Alpha's on my lvl 21 grace.

I did it too
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Woland6166 wrote:

Take this with a grain of salt, since it comes from Path of Building and might not work the same in practice.

From a pure numbers perspective, Concentrated Effect adds the most damage to our total dps, but it doesn't increase our bleed dps (At least not according to PoB).

Maim does increase our bleed dps and total dps, but ruthless actually increases both by more than Maim does. So if you were going to replace AOE/INC Effect with a red gem, I would go with Ruthless rather than maim.

Having said that, not sure if Maim's "maimed enemies take more damage from physical damage" means they take more dot damage from bleed? Not sure.

Ruthless has a very complexity mechanics for blade flury. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support
I think that "maimed enemies take more damage from physical damage" does not increase the damage from bleeding, because this parameter increases incoming physical damage.. But anyway, this greatly increases the damage from blade flury. In addition, it is not necessary each time to change the stones before the fight with bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info