[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Yep grabbed a life belt and a 5l Taryns along with the amulet. I could be wrong, but I think the jade amulet they were referring to was https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Halcyon which was listed a few posts above.

I think the one listed in the guide is good as I don't think the OP would have gone gone this long without updating that. But that is just my assumption/hope.
I really love this guide, I use this as my first character, and i have some question, please anyone answer!

Which enchant you use for Winds of Change Gloves?
Which Pantheon you use?
What you think about using clear mind jewel instead clarity?
What helm you use? What amulet you use instead pandemonium because it dont work with totems :(
Do you have any idea for Abyss belt+Jewel? As i see they are better than normal belts.

Im using Starkonja's Head Silken Hood with 40% increased Frostbolt dmg is good idea?

Thanks for help!
Hello, i have a question

What helmet would you suggest to use? Some special unique one or just a rare one? Cant find anything about helmet in your guide
Ok i have question why Belly?? There is no other better armor than belly?? I know res hp but hm??
I'm kind of a noob, but can someone explain why there are 2x vaal haste? I researched and people say they don't stack, so why carry 2x?
"
DrixlRey wrote:
I'm kind of a noob, but can someone explain why there are 2x vaal haste? I researched and people say they don't stack, so why carry 2x?

So you can increase the duration of the haste by using one gem and then the other.
I would say this guide lacks information especially for newer players. This is my 3rd character at all and two previous guides were a lot more detailed and helpful. I'm missing information on pantheon, alternatives for gear, enchants, gems, reference to how much hp/dps you should have at which level. I'm also struggling with sustaining life, this build has no leech, hp regen or anything, the only way I'm staying alive is just running around and eating hp pots, not sure if that's the intended way for this build. I have tried ancestral warchief totem build previously so I liked the survivability with enduring cry and it's hp regen, though it clears maps slower because lacks the range.
Last edited by Kapoklis on Dec 23, 2017, 5:36:32 PM
Hi, guys. if we put in 3X Frozen trail, does that increase projectiles even more? or is 2 the max?
Thanks for the awesome build Lifting. I love the awesome clear speed, especially on Abysses mobs.
Cheers !
Yes it does, and if you want silly projectile numbers you can add a greater multiple projectiles gem too. Although you lose damage, you can power clear lower level maps with it.
"
Hi, guys. if we put in 3X Frozen trail, does that increase projectiles even more? or is 2 the max?
Thanks for the awesome build Lifting. I love the awesome clear speed, especially on Abysses mobs.
Cheers !

It does not work, max useable jewels = 2x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info