[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

We got a 50 chance on a power when we place a totem...u dont need more
Choices of Pantheon please? Dont know what to pick please. If u can add to the guide please :D.
"
Exhorion wrote:
Choices of Pantheon please? Dont know what to pick please. If u can add to the guide please :D.

I have Solaris and Garukhan atm, but not sure if there are better choices!

Edit: Sorry I`m using Lunaris, not Solaris!
Last edited by Faliaty on Mar 14, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
How do you manage to get enough Dex? I'm struggling with that, currently using jewels to sustain it while I figure it out.
"
FreedomOI wrote:
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Thanks alot m8 big help

1 last thing...
Weapon choice during levelling?

just use the crafting recipe on current wands, rare/magic chain belt + wetstone+ wand
use an augmentation orb on it if you hit castsped keep it until maps
or buy 2 lifesprig

Cant press it hard enough, I'm a total noob when it comes to caster stuff...

And I did everything you said....but I just did 0 dmg to trash..

I took a shockwave totem + cold + lightning attached
with 2 wands with the chain belt recipe

The damage on tooltip was around 200-300...and putting it near trash took about 10 seconds to kill it....................

My FB build self casting so far did about 1700 dmg on tooltip and with 1 jewel already attached took 2 casts for trash to die....Currently in act 4 so I think it would be better if I stick to what I was doing and get the 2nd jewel....becuz cant make ur stuff work :(

Still have 1 question.....about weapon WHILE LEVELLING....

If I'm like level 40-45....got 2 frozen trali jewels....and take the ancestral bond node...ill be able to place 3 totems with FB

1. What weapon should i use? 2 wands? War staff (find a staff weird cuz it only has block chance :S?)
2. What stats should I prioriize on this weapon? Remember I'm talking about level 40-70...
"
FreedomOI wrote:

hey i changed from taryns to 2 shimmerons and changed my tree around to match yours as much as possible(still level 81) and i noticed my dps is almost the same as before the weapon change...i dont have level 20 or 20% quality gems yet but still i expected some change in dps...how did yours get so huge?

Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 14, 2018, 5:46:57 AM
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 14, 2018, 5:25:26 AM
"
FreedomOI wrote:

The power charges are just an added bonus, I like the 32% chance to block honestly. Against, i am hardcore. Plus i can still use a kaom's heart with a taryn's without needing to drop several exalts on shaped gear.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Hey guys, still a little newer to the build but I had a few questions if someone had an opinion.

I'm still a little newer to poe in general, played a few leagues but nothing crazy however my questions:

What are you using to get such high dex? I'm stuck not being able to level some gems due to only having like 100 dex (this is with the 30 dex node) and also how do you keep your totems from dieing? Is it just based off gear or am I missing something? It's not always a thing but some bosses just shred them.
im not expert, but my thoughts:

for Dex requirement, I'm using boots with 51 dex on em, you can get rings/amulet with Dex on em as well. I dont even have the 30 Dex node and ill have no problems meeting the req. for lvl20 Proj Weakness by using gear.

for totem survivability:

positioning. spread them out in a box, or whatever pattern, but dont put them close together or AoE will shred them down. unless im mistaking, you dont need any nodes/jewels for totem survivability. i did run into one problem today with my totems getting destroyed by an Exile (forget which, shoot large aoe freezing projectiles) and a group of bloodline monsters that attacked fast that just killed them on spawn. so i just hid off screen, spammed my totems, and even tho they died in seconds, they did eventually kill everything, just took some time.

just practice positioning imo.
Last edited by RyanTheNinja on Mar 14, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info