[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
Ceremony wrote:
Whats the suggested swap for Enduring Cry / CWDT? As that support gem no longer supports shouts...?

CWDT is supporting enfeeble. You can cast Enduring cry manualy.
It's a really solid build and feels unstoppable once you get the currency for upgrades rolling.

My only issues (pushing for T10 + maps) is that my life feels short compared to other gladi sunders out there (lvl80 5,8k hp) i guess i need more life jewels / higher life rolls on my items
Any good unique helmets, rings, amulets or gauntlets I should look out for? I wish this section in the guide description was a tad more specific.
Has anyone had any luck with Uber/Guardians/Shaper with this build. Currently running in SC Harb, but a little concerned about ability to scale damage up being non-crit.
Has anyone had any luck with Uber/Guardians/Shaper with this build. Currently running in SC Harb, but a little concerned about ability to scale damage up being non-crit.
Any point picking up a golem for lvling ? or will it just be a hindrance ? If not which one to choose.
"
kazzo92 wrote:
It's a really solid build and feels unstoppable once you get the currency for upgrades rolling.

My only issues (pushing for T10 + maps) is that my life feels short compared to other gladi sunders out there (lvl80 5,8k hp) i guess i need more life jewels / higher life rolls on my items

I have 7500hp at level 86.
Check my tree / gear
Can get to 8k easily with better gloves / ring
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Last edited by Xeian on Aug 9, 2017, 11:44:55 AM
"
WorstSmitesEU wrote:
"
SirFaulix wrote:
Well... you could give this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhdy-EVNBLI at least some credits.

Dosen't matter if you call it generic. Skill Tree, Explanation and so on looks like a big copy paste.

The tree and gear imo is pretty refined and there is really only so much you can do with RT Phys Sunder. I don't know when this guy(the D3 Alkaizer?) made his character but I've been using Sunder ever since EQ got gutted. I could however link this video as i don't currently have the means of making one myself and this is practically the same build, I'll ask him for permission.

Funny how you play Sunder since EQ got nerfed, yet posts this copy\pasta the same day he uploads his youtube guide. This "D3 guy" have been amongst the top racers ever since he started with PoE.

I don't really mind you ripping his guide since I'm doing this build myself, but be honest about it. Or at least don't be this obvious if you're stealing something.
Atm my gear in harbinger still have alot to improve for gear got 4k life

Last edited by kewlmidgetman on Aug 9, 2017, 1:26:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info