[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Hello,

Can I run a full magic find setup with this build for low tier maps?
"
verard wrote:
Hello,

Can I run a full magic find setup with this build for low tier maps?

Probably, never tried it since I'm a HC player and the last few leagues we're so easy to make currency in simply by mapping. Your character won't be able to survive high level content though so you will probably have to stick to t10-t11 maps.
"
The Ruthless Support gem seems to grant a lot more damage than I had anticipated, it will now be used instead of Added Fire Support

Reasons of this? You tried it in beta?
The only nerf to the build in the patch notes (outside of flasks) was added elemental damage gem nerf right?
This guide looks good, maybe this will be my league starter.
Do you maybe have a 3.0 path of building link?
Last edited by Pushkins on Aug 2, 2017, 5:48:07 PM
This build will also work as a slayer correct?
Why are you replacing added fire with ruthless? wouldn't you want to replace melee phys on full life with that? Also do you think Sunder-> Conc effect-> Melee phys-> Added fire would be a good 4-link, and then add multi-strike when you get a 5-link? Would you recommend gladiator even if playing softcore?
Last edited by agent0 on Aug 3, 2017, 12:36:08 AM
"
crispyexcal wrote:
This build will also work as a slayer correct?

Onslaught, culling, reduced reflect, leech and bleed immunity is pretty nice, you will have to run Blood Rage for frenzy charges though so you'd have to run a different 6th link, you also lose out on gladiator block and bleed explosions.
Last edited by WorstSmitesEU on Aug 3, 2017, 5:00:04 AM
"
iCatalin wrote:
"
The Ruthless Support gem seems to grant a lot more damage than I had anticipated, it will now be used instead of Added Fire Support

Reasons of this? You tried it in beta?

PoB says it is more dps, also Ruthless doesn't get mitigated by fire res.
"
agent0 wrote:
Why are you replacing added fire with ruthless? wouldn't you want to replace melee phys on full life with that? Also do you think Sunder-> Conc effect-> Melee phys-> Added fire would be a good 4-link, and then add multi-strike when you get a 5-link? Would you recommend gladiator even if playing softcore?

Melee Damage on Full Life is more dps than either of the other two gems, Ruthless is more dps than Added Fire and doesn't get mitigated by fire res. There is a gem leveling section where you can find the way I level on a 4-link. For SC it literally doesn't matter whether you pick glad or slayer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info