Spelling mistakes and typos

"hat" is missing a "w.

ref number: 1,565,221,483
Last edited by ojslice on Sep 3, 2023, 10:36:26 PM
all in it plases
tooltip for vulnerability gem sold by clarissa in sarn encampment says:
"Cursed enemies take XX% increased physical damage
attacks hits against cursed enemies have XX% chance to inflict bleeding."

I would thinks it's supposed to be one or the other, attacks or hits, not both.
You don't have to be Pro to have FUN!!
Last edited by SoloH3R0 on Sep 16, 2023, 9:02:23 AM
aider instead of Raider.
There is clearly a typo here

The gloves and jewel chance to impale mods use the wording "#% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks"

and then Jun's weapon unveil hybrid phys damage and impale chance mod, also use the wording "#% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks" despite it is local mod

which the local bleed and poison mod either use the wording "on hit", or "with this weapon"

Unless you are telling me it is a bug which the weapon mod should be global but the current stat id mistakenly make it a local mod
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 23, 2023, 3:18:34 AM
edited the previous post to indicate weapon impale chance mod is local but has the same wording as global mod as typo/bug
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Made a separate post but was told this deserves to be in Spelling Mistakes Thread.

"
simplySpiros wrote:
When attempting to capture 'Forest of Flames' for the Soul of Solaris pantheon, I searched 'solaris' in my Atlas and found the map Volcano highlighted, although the text label on the map read:
"A Redblade Warlord can be captured for Soul of Solaris".

I tested and completed Volcano anyway, and did find that it gave me the Forest of Flames capture completion. I believe this to be a simple label bug.

This leads me to one more point though that earlier in the league I had captured Fire and Fury, but at this point, I couldn't remember which map it had been in. When searching using the prompt 'fire and fury', Lava Chamber is highlighted, so I assume it was this one, but it would be nice to have a confirmation label saying something like: "Fire and Fury has already been captured from this map".

Screenshot below of bug:

https://imgur.com/ahDJdnP

Not technically a spelling error, but Navali (the speaker) keeps saying it's the last match of the tournament in TOTA, even when it's one of the earliest rounds.

should be "including an Influenced modifier"
Vinderi has a line of dialogue inside heist which displays as:

Hee hee hee hee hee!'

There's an apostrophe at the end that doesn't belong there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info