Spelling mistakes and typos

Enduring cry, when at 3 seconds cooldown reads as 2 second cooldown in the tool tip despite acting as expected at 3 seconds.

With Redblade Banner aka 167% cooldown reduction

Without Redblade Banner aka 117% cooldown reduction

My best guess? rounding error causing the system to drop all the decimal points from 2.999 repeating
"
LocasMaxis wrote:

My best guess? rounding error causing the system to drop all the decimal points from 2.999 repeating

well seeing as your prerounding CD is 3.003 seconds, its not that.

should make a separate bug report for this as this is not a spelling error or typo.
enhancing the effect of flasks increases the penalty to the olrota flasks ward
"
tyuikjhyugf wrote:
enhancing the effect of flasks increases the penalty to the olrota flasks ward

not a spelling error, typo or bug.
the penalty is part of the flask efffect.
Kitava's Blessing Idol says "Ancestal" instead of "Ancestral":
The Guardian Ascendancy flavor text seems to be missing the first letter of the word "When", unless it's supposed to be "hen", in which case the H isn't capitalized.
Last edited by TonyTovar2295 on Aug 27, 2023, 11:40:52 PM

Does the oil in the game work? Smeared boots - (example screenshot) For example +10 to resists. Does not work.
Also smeared the amulet, for example, +40 to the attribute. Not added to the character.
"
yakushin wrote:

Does the oil in the game work? Smeared boots - (example screenshot) For example +10 to resists. Does not work.
Also smeared the amulet, for example, +40 to the attribute. Not added to the character.

... yet another not a spelling error, typo or bug.

you have those annointed passives allocated... annoint something you don't have allocated.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
yakushin wrote:
[

... yet another not a spelling error, typo or bug.

you have those annointed passives allocated... annoint something you don't have allocated.

Not bug my bad. Big thx
Small Ascendency passive between Mindless Aggression and Bone Barrier on Necromancer is labeled incorrectly as Minion Damage, Cast Speed when it is Minion Damage, Minion Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info