[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Quick 3.1 video..

Just ran into this combo right next to each other: Breach + Abyss

Youtube: BladeChief - T11 Abyss + Breach (Blade Flurry + A Warchief + Vaal Detonate Dead)

Mom, I want more! ;)
"
FadeXF wrote:
I got some SEXY gloves:

I exalted the Proj Speed + Rare% (QQ - didn't get Poison - oh welllz - still awesome gloves)

So here's my gear right now:

Spoiler

LOVING the build man.

Sweet! Well done :) keep it up..
Hey, just a quick suggestion:

The explosions vastly increase clear. I'm doing a crit variation with reave and the clear is among the fastest possible outside of Lightpoacher's, KB, etc. The AoE on reave these days is insane.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Hey, just a quick suggestion:

The explosions vastly increase clear. I'm doing a crit variation with reave and the clear is among the fastest possible outside of Lightpoacher's, KB, etc. The AoE on reave these days is insane.

Nice nice! Thanks for the suggestion.

I see you ran straight past Vaal Pact.. Screw that bs! lol
hello, i really like this build, been using blade flurry variant since 3.0 played in HHC until lv82, and died at chimera, and now im playing in SC abyss, and switching to cyclone, this is my current character https://pastebin.com/sULtr2kN the PoB doens't calculate HP and atk speed from abyss jewel, i have 4 exalt to invest, should i buy the scourge or other thing like better jewel and amulet ? i kinda like the tombfist because its cheap, and i can use belt with more HP and resist,and should i buy the psuedo 6 link glove with life , and use belt of deceiver ?
Last edited by keroro800 on Dec 21, 2017, 7:27:35 AM
"
keroro800 wrote:
hello, i really like this build, been using blade flurry variant since 3.0 played in HHC until lv82, and died at chimera, and now im playing in SC abyss, and switching to cyclone, this is my current character https://pastebin.com/sULtr2kN the PoB doens't calculate HP and atk speed from abyss jewel, i have 4 exalt to invest, should i buy the scourge or other thing like better jewel and amulet ? i kinda like the tombfist because its cheap, and i can use belt with more HP and resist,and should i buy the psuedo 6 link glove with life , and use belt of deceiver ?

Cool! Glad you hear the build has done well by you.

TBH, I don't like to tell ppl do this or do that. Experiment and try whatever you feel like trying, is what I say ;) that's what I do. I try all kinds of weird things all the time.

I would not get a scourge at current prices, no.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Dec 21, 2017, 12:56:04 PM
Hi guys, a quick call out to anyone out there playing the build.

I'd love to see what you guys are doing! Please record some of your boss fights, fun breach + abyss fights, and anything else you run into while playing the build.

If you have an NVIDIA card, you don't even need to pre-plan recording. Just press Ctrl-F10 and it will save the last 5mins to your HD.

You can then just use old, ghetto MS Movie Maker. You can still download it and it works fine. Import capture video into MM, trim start/end, add some bs effects, save to HD version, drag and drop to youtube DONE!

Original Windows Movie Maker
gear

Level 88
104/157 on Atlas
I just found the offhand. I decided to run a T15 map, even though I'm still working on ~T10 or so. Corupted it to Pit of the Chimera. Would have been easier if I had done the fight before... this is my first boss killer char though. Took him down and he gave the the offhand as a gift.

Start some uber runs too. Only about 10 so far, but man, they are fun.

I haven't upgraded my gear since level 67... other than my self-found offhand just now. I guess 2 things from that: 1) this build is awesome, you dont need gear, and 2) I should bloody upgrade my gear. Maybe around 3ex to spend.

Thanks for the build. I'm hoping to do some of the things I havent done in any league so far with it.
"
michaelthe wrote:
gear

Level 88
104/157 on Atlas
I just found the offhand. I decided to run a T15 map, even though I'm still working on ~T10 or so. Corupted it to Pit of the Chimera. Would have been easier if I had done the fight before... this is my first boss killer char though. Took him down and he gave the the offhand as a gift.

Start some uber runs too. Only about 10 so far, but man, they are fun.

I haven't upgraded my gear since level 67... other than my self-found offhand just now. I guess 2 things from that: 1) this build is awesome, you dont need gear, and 2) I should bloody upgrade my gear. Maybe around 3ex to spend.

Thanks for the build. I'm hoping to do some of the things I havent done in any league so far with it.

Ahh look at you doing the BoR variant! Good stuff ;) Glad you are enjoying it!
currently playing this build in HC, is juggernaut a viable option? or is beserker the way to go?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info