[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Hey,

first of all i wanted to thank you for the build!
It is a real blast to play and with this build i managed it the first time to kill shaper.

Ps: I am at roughly 800k shaper dps without Vaal Haste, so i cant understand the fuss about missleading information.

All in all very nice build!
"
SgtBFG wrote:
Hey,

first of all i wanted to thank you for the build!
It is a real blast to play and with this build i managed it the first time to kill shaper.

Ps: I am at roughly 800k shaper dps without Vaal Haste, so i cant understand the fuss about missleading information.

All in all very nice build!

Nice job :) appreciate the report!

Don't worry about the fuss, was bound to happen that some salty person would show up here at some point. I said what I had to say about it, now water under the bridge. All that matters is continued posts from people like you who are having fun and success with the build. Thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/niksxs/characters

can u have a look at my char krueppelmovement pls.

I play this build since 2 days. It feels good. I died 2-3 times because of stupidness. As far as i know. Belly is the BiS item, but none the less, i think a 6link rare is better than a 5l belly.

i have a question to the youtube videos linked in th1 st post. is this the version with 4link boots? because i feel like my char is slower in attacks than in the videos (i played sunder on the bersi before, so i helped oak, but that can be respecced is 2points is favorable).
I can't decide between this build or the Templar Ele Blade Flurry build.
This although seems more cheaper and forgiving. While the other has more damage on the other hand.
I already have an Ele Spectral Throw character up so i do not need to invest so much currency for the elemental BF guy.
But seeing a player in this thread clearing Shaper at Lvl 86 really amazes me so im kinda biased towards this build.
I never tried Shaper or UberAtziri yet so i really want to got there and in the best case beat them. :D
So guys, what should i do?
What can i take instead of Warchief, Ruthless support, Chance to Bleed support and culling strike?
"
niksxs wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/niksxs/characters

can u have a look at my char krueppelmovement pls.

I play this build since 2 days. It feels good. I died 2-3 times because of stupidness. As far as i know. Belly is the BiS item, but none the less, i think a 6link rare is better than a 5l belly.

i have a question to the youtube videos linked in th1 st post. is this the version with 4link boots? because i feel like my char is slower in attacks than in the videos (i played sunder on the bersi before, so i helped oak, but that can be respecced is 2points is favorable).

Sorry, but I'm not looking at anyone's toon on request. You have all the information you need in the main post and replies in the thread.

Also, the boots have anything to do with your attack speed. Maybe you meant movement speed. All boots give it you is bleed immunity.

"
DevilMayCry93 wrote:
I can't decide between this build or the Templar Ele Blade Flurry build.
This although seems more cheaper and forgiving. While the other has more damage on the other hand.
I already have an Ele Spectral Throw character up so i do not need to invest so much currency for the elemental BF guy.
But seeing a player in this thread clearing Shaper at Lvl 86 really amazes me so im kinda biased towards this build.
I never tried Shaper or UberAtziri yet so i really want to got there and in the best case beat them. :D
So guys, what should i do?

This is a personal decision. Not really a question for anyone here, but yourself.
so, i dont need kaom's or death's door, i can just simply run around with any good 4link rare boots?
"
nikes0987 wrote:
What can i take instead of Warchief, Ruthless support, Chance to Bleed support and culling strike?

If you want to try something else and to deviate from the build guide then by all means experiment and find out yourself.

This build was created through very time consuming theory-crafting in PoB, testing, messing around with everything I could think of, reading the wiki, reddit and any other resource I could find. I did it and so can anyone else, and that is what I expect.

So, I'm sorry, but I will not answer questions if I feel the person asking hasn't even made the most basic of attempts at finding an answer themselves.
"
niksxs wrote:
so, i dont need kaom's or death's door, i can just simply run around with any good 4link rare boots?

Hmm... if you need to ask this, then most likely you are new to the game, in which case, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the basics first before tackling a build guide not meant for new players.

Also, you most likely you will want someone else besides me to ask questions to, because I will make you work for the answers yourself instead giving them to you.

You can start with Engineering Eternity on youtube. He has a great selection of playlists you can greatly benefit from:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaFHfrY-6uGSAvmczp_7a6Q/playlists?shelf_id=3&view=1&sort=dd

Either way, the answer to your question is right in front of you, if you just use some deductive power:

Do you read in either of the boots anything that seems like a required stat both share? No, you don't

Are there rare boots that can replace some of the stats in either of those boots? Yes, there are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info