[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
kreedzfreak wrote:
So I switched to the full ele conversion variant on the Zerker. My gem levels aren't there yet but I've finally reached level 90. Yay. 69 Deaths. lul. Might switch to Jugg for going up against the guardians/shaper.

Burst damage potential in PoB is stupid.
Spoiler

Gear so far:
Spoiler

Still in the process of optimizing this. The ToA claw is missing the punishment gem rn. Ran out of jewellers getting the body armour ready.

https://pastebin.com/URf4pEhg

Very nice! Zerk is nuts... hehe
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
So, I`m trying to copy the Blade Flurry version now and it's absurd. I'm melting T15's with Point Blank and Shroud of the Lightless. Will tackle Guardians as soon as I level up my Blade Flurry gem.

Spoiler

I know du... Blade Flurry is amazing now. The attack range is so good! No need to run IAoE at all anymore.
Just FYI if you guys haven't noticed that ilvl86 Shaper Imperial Claws are going for 5c a base.

http://poe.trade/search/imimasarausigu

That is what I used to craft mine with Alt > Aug > Regal + Multi crafting:

Get the base, Perfect Fossil for 30%, and Scour:

Then just Alt spam. You should get a T1 roll around every 100 Alts. Aug, Regal, Annul if needed, finally Multicraft.

They can also roll extra cold dmg, which is a bigger boost than the lightning one I got.

Either way, this is more than enough. I just did Uber Elder with BF with it.

If you were to get a 560pDPS claw for 1 Mirror, it would only be around another 500k DPS up.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jun 22, 2019, 7:49:51 AM
And speaking of Alt spam! Check out what I got with 1 Alt + Regal + Annul:

Gonna be a nice DPS up from my current:

Once I get the exalt to craft that is ;)

Hey guys, question for you playing the build.

Is this my build?? or am I just imagining shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V9GsNUSSsk

This guy made a few changes for Impale optimization and has some pay-for-access website so you can see the PoB. Not only that but he promotes RMT...

What do you guys think? Should I say something about this? Or just let it go?
"
corosou wrote:

This guy made a few changes for Impale optimization and has some pay-for-access website so you can see the PoB. Not only that but he promotes RMT...

You should totally say something about this. This channel is from a brazilian guy, and he became kind of a joke in our brazilian community for making low effort showcases of shit builds being tested with endgame gear on white maps in Standard.

His older builds didn't work at all in Leagues because of this, now looks like he's shamelessly copying builds from this forum so they can kind of work, but still not asking for permission and not even giving credit to the real build creators.

You could and should shed some light on his practices with a Reddit thread or something like that...
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

You should totally say something about this. This channel is from a brazilian guy, and he became kind of a joke in our brazilian community for making low effort showcases of shit builds being tested with endgame gear on white maps in Standard.

His older builds didn't work at all in Leagues because of this, now looks like he's shamelessly copying builds from this forum so they can kind of work, but still not asking for permission and not even giving credit to the real build creators.

You could and should shed some light on his practices with a Reddit thread or something like that...

Oh, I see. I asked another friend and he mentioned he had noticed he was copying stuff too. I'll make a comment on the youtube video itself and maybe reddit.

Thanks for the info, glad I'm not just imagining shit! )
OK!

THE Claw is done!

Quite happy with how it turned out. Now to farm for divs!
Im playing the frost blade/VDS variant and soon i will do 4 way fight... i have a question about it... should i go with aoe setup for clearing and trash and hoping i can kill the bosses too or i must go with single target and killing bosses and only rares?
"
stoqnbg wrote:
Im playing the frost blade/VDS variant and soon i will do 4 way fight... i have a question about it... should i go with aoe setup for clearing and trash and hoping i can kill the bosses too or i must go with single target and killing bosses and only rares?

The bosses can be a bit tanky, I would recommend Blade Flurry just cuz I was having issues hitting things with VDS, but it may be better now after they patched the accuracy issue. What's nice about BF vs VDS is that it has AoE without requiring Melee Splash or Ancestral Call.
Last edited by corosou on Jun 23, 2019, 10:08:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info