[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

Last edited by corosou on Jul 28, 2017, 4:53:40 PM
with this build can do shaper and guardians?
now the dot dmg is dead what do we go for?
hey bro, i can't see in the three what's your ascend class for this build, can u tell me plxx ?
ty
"
Basically gives you a 7L. One noteworthy mechanic "gotcha": Because we use Resolute Technique, the only effect that the Blind on BoR applies is the light radius reduction, which is still cool, but not the full blind effect :(. Look it up on the wiki if you don't believe me.

This is not true. Blind lowers the affected targets hit chance. What RT does is make you yourself immune to that effect since you always hit. If you had unwavering stance however enemies would always hit you and then the extra blind link would be useless. So you do in fact enjoy the full effect of blind from BoR.
IGN: SteamedHams
How it go in 3 00?
now poison chahos will dont work?
"
Bongojam wrote:
"
Basically gives you a 7L. One noteworthy mechanic "gotcha": Because we use Resolute Technique, the only effect that the Blind on BoR applies is the light radius reduction, which is still cool, but not the full blind effect :(. Look it up on the wiki if you don't believe me.

This is not true. Blind lowers the affected targets hit chance. What RT does is make you yourself immune to that effect since you always hit. If you had unwavering stance however enemies would always hit you and then the extra blind link would be useless. So you do in fact enjoy the full effect of blind from BoR.

Did you go read the wiki?

Blind

"
The base duration of Blind is 4 seconds. Attacking with Resolute Technique or attacking a target which has Unwavering Stance will nullify the miss chance.
"
Djoepp wrote:
hey bro, i can't see in the three what's your ascend class for this build, can u tell me plxx ?
ty

Use PoB
"
How it go in 3 00?
now poison chahos will dont work?

Working on it.. got 3 builds to work on for 3.0, and they are all poison, so what I learn from one I can apply to the others, but I need some time. Busy busy time at work, a lot of travelling
god damn i love this build..
Farmed my tukohama with another char in 2week turmoil..
Doing uberlab runs since yesterday, already got sins rebirth + death door in uber lab.
+ like 3 ex in currency and drops

<333 looking to do this build in 3.0 standart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info