[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

Hi, I have a question, is your assembly dead at all, is it possible to fake cards, not bosses in it? Please see my profile and build. Now I started the league and do not feel any mobs at all. Does it make sense to take the magic of the crophi and give up auras or better to dress the abyss and belly of the beast and give up the rain?
"
Serxio9014 wrote:
Hi, I have a question, is your assembly dead at all, is it possible to fake cards, not bosses in it? Please see my profile and build. Now I started the league and do not feel any mobs at all. Does it make sense to take the magic of the crophi and give up auras or better to dress the abyss and belly of the beast and give up the rain?

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are asking about fake cards...

I also don't know what you are asking me regarding "crophi". If you want to go auras, go for it, but life might be a problem. Follow your instinct and do what feels right and test yourself is my suggestion.
!!!!!!!3.0 UPDATE!!!!!!!3.0 UPDATE!!!!!!!

OK girls and boys, I've updated the main thread with a non-poison version.

I put together my zerker in Standard with my old gear for reference, so feel free to import my toon "Corosoo".

Remember, I'm not playing this in 3.0, so I'll be relying on you for updates or suggestions if I've missed anything or the results of using the new gems.

Thank you all for the continued interest in this build, for all the love and all the great feedback I've gotten!

Last edited by corosou on Aug 11, 2017, 2:05:01 PM
"
illidone wrote:
Weird, I just plugged in ruthless + added fire, took 2 steel hypnotic rings and I get 600K on a shaper in POB. What am I doing wrong :D
https://pastebin.com/XdwL98iL

You have "Shocked" mobs enabled. That's cool but only when lightning trap is down for bosses :)
"
kompaniet wrote:
https://pastebin.com/0qH6EVRa

I think i set the configuration right. The link is for atlas of worlds 2.6 in pob because i am not using any 3.0 stuff and i am not sure if the 2.6 tree works for 3.0

Thanks for the continued support kompaniet, as always!

I guess I was just hoping to see millions of DPS again, so I was let down by the idea, but you are absolutely right, this build is still quite viable and fun to play, even without millions of ridiculous poison scaling. I took your suggestions and updated the main thread just going all phys with another steel ring.
Thank you!
On my way in act 8 with this buid.
"
nieven wrote:
Thank you!
On my way in act 8 with this buid.

Sweet :) GL!
is this hardcore viable?
Just killed Shaper with a version of this build so I'd give it my seal of approval™.

Tree:

Gear:

Spoiler

All in all fairly cheap. The character is great to play (if you like totems) and can handle pretty much any mod, but I avoid phys reflect because it's a pain in the ass to constantly recast the totems. Originally I intended to get Tukohama's Fortress but considering how fast totems die in endgame content I'm not sure if it would be a good option anyway.
Last edited by Bawtzki on Aug 12, 2017, 7:31:24 AM
"
Bawtzki wrote:
Just killed Shaper with a version of this build so I'd give it my seal of approval™.

Tree:

Gear:

Spoiler

All in all fairly cheap. The character is great to play (if you like totems) and can handle pretty much any mod, but I avoid phys reflect because it's a pain in the ass to constantly recast the totems. Originally I intended to get Tukohama's Fortress but considering how fast totems die in endgame content I'm not sure if it would be a good option anyway.

Bad ass homie! Thanks for the support :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info