[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

I could really use some advice on my berserker. When I include everything ppl say in the path of building, i get around 200k damage max per totem. Can't figure out what I am lacking. By the way I can use path of building individually but I can not import other builds from pastebin links as the program give me SSL connection error (couldn't solve this problem either). I will try to edit this message if/when I get around 400k+ dps per totem and thus down shaper hopefully.
I recently started this build and I have a question. I can't afford a Tukohama's (and probably will never be able to) so I'm gonna pick Great Old One's Ward. With that said, should I pick Blood Magic anyway just for the Life nodes behind it or should I invest my points elsewhere and run Hatred+Ash on mana?
"
Bist00 wrote:
I recently started this build and I have a question. I can't afford a Tukohama's (and probably will never be able to) so I'm gonna pick Great Old One's Ward. With that said, should I pick Blood Magic anyway just for the Life nodes behind it or should I invest my points elsewhere and run Hatred+Ash on mana?

Pretty sure you'll have mana issues. Blood magic is amazing.
great build!
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Been killing Shaper with this build! Thanks! Also, was wondering if anyone can point out what I can upgrade? Besides the shield, or is the shield the one big upgrade I can only do now?

My gear:

Last edited by AyoJawn on Sep 26, 2017, 9:23:30 PM
Hi guys, just want to ask if u have all resistances caped? I have problems with that.. Or u just run with higher numbers u can afford?? Or u run res on jewels too? Well I'm still lvl77 running with 5l belly for just now but want to swap to BoR once I hit lvl80 so I can get steel rings... But it's not looks so great about res think it'll b expensive to get them..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
i started this build in hc (zerker ascendancy, great old ones).
dunno why the build isnt using hatred and hoa. im using it and i dont have mana issues, coz i just cast enduring cry after placing 2 totems and then i have full mana again. and im still lvling so im using tabula and my mana is low. when i use bor, mana cost will be lower, so its impossible to have mana issues with the zerker ascendancy...

just the socket slots are a little problem. i cant rly fit in 2 cwdt gems, coz i lack sockets. i cant decide between enfeeble and immortal call.

my actual question: isnt immortal call quite unnessecary if im not playing with abyssus? id just lose my enduring charges all the time. i dont rly need the phys immunity after being hit already. id just need immortal call to prevent big hits that kill me.
i actually dunno how immortal call works. if cwdt pops immortal call after taking e.g. 1k dmg, does it prevent from taking more than 1k dmg from the initial hit that popped the cwdt or does it just prevent any further dmg u take after the initial hit?

anyway, i guess a cwdt with ic makes only sense on a high cwdt lvl and a cwdt with enfeeble only with a low cwdt lvl.

2 more things... why does everyone use stone golem? i even prefer lightning golem in hc... isnt stone golem a waste coz u already have enough life regen from enduring cry?

last thing = why do ppl sock brutality? they lose dmg with that gem (no elemental flasks, no hatred, no hoa). and... isnt ruthless sth for blade flurry where u have insane aps? im going for maim instead of ruthless/brutality. aint i right in this case?
Last edited by Freya98 on Oct 10, 2017, 5:15:50 PM
Nice build, thanks for putting in all the work on the guide.
Last edited by Fingerpuppet on Oct 12, 2017, 7:58:47 PM
a quick question.

im pretty new to totem playstyle.
The issue i have, is that argus and izaro are hitting pretty hard. Since this is not a facetank build. how can you make "safer" uber lab runs? i know you mostly run around the boss, but argus seems to chance aggro all the time and i dont have the DPS for now to kill him that quick, like OP in the uber lab video.
So from time to time im getting a oneshot or die through the following strike on lowlife.

Could someone explain how you play this style correctly in terms of surviving these 2 bosses?
As i understand correctly you stay either behind your totems or you run around the boss. But im not quite sure that its that easy.
just stay at range. there is nothing to be gained from going into melee range. use shield charge to get away from argus when he is enraged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info