[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

Any thoughts on what i should focus on upgrade wise ? I have about 50c atm so might be a minute before i search out the steel's
Last edited by lobsterzilla on Aug 18, 2017, 8:00:03 PM
Keep saving for steels theyre the best dps purchase i got by far, consistent 30k dps boost
OP, How did you get up to 600k dps in path of building? My gear is nearly identical and yet the calc in POB shows 252 dps at most? Is there a way to get it to combine totems?
Remeber to turn your flasks on :) with the check box next to them
"
lobsterzilla wrote:

I think something may have changed with 3.0 to be honest. I mean, take a look at this if you have a chance, no rush.

super bothered i cant match your awesome numbers! I might be doing something wrong in POB first time using it

https://pastebin.com/UJcj6nsa

I equipped an abyssus and even with all flasks active and gems calc'd at atleast level 20 the dps max is 450k
Last edited by kraytkiller1 on Aug 19, 2017, 8:50:20 AM
Is this build safer then the one with abyssus and belly? I am currently running abyssus (just hit 81) and I have been doing fine, but if I really wanted to do Shaper and Guardians I might have a problem. Could anyone link PoB without blood magic and tukohama fortress or do we need blood magic in this build (compared to the abyssus one)?

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by Revolutia on Aug 19, 2017, 11:05:42 AM

Can this beat guardians/shaper/uber atziri? 5.9k life

Don't have uber lab enchant yet
Uber lab was so easy with great old one shield. So guys check this build out, if you want some currency.
English is not my native language.
Last edited by allahkahabah on Aug 19, 2017, 3:50:48 PM

Seem's like Damage on full life / brutality gives the most dps on totems.

I'm currently sitting at nearly 90 k at HO i'm still looking for another steel ring and a tukohama fortress , that thing is super expensive right now.

Also my Steel kinda sucks , need to get more currency to craft it again from 0.

I did a couple of T15 today and a Chimera with extra life , phys reduction and crit mods , i took more time to kill the mobs than the actual chimera , lol.
i'm just respecing into this build so is Ruthless or Brutality better ?
"
kraytkiller1 wrote:
"
lobsterzilla wrote:

I think something may have changed with 3.0 to be honest. I mean, take a look at this if you have a chance, no rush.

super bothered i cant match your awesome numbers! I might be doing something wrong in POB first time using it

https://pastebin.com/UJcj6nsa

I equipped an abyssus and even with all flasks active and gems calc'd at atleast level 20 the dps max is 450k

Your POB does show 600k+ dps, I think you were looking at average dps instead of total dps. Hope that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info