[3.1] The Laserbeam! Crit Ball Lightning build - Clearspeed & Bosskills!

Nice Build !!!
I very like you idea in this build.
Now i play Quad FrostBolt Totem for stater .... i think play for farm 3-4 ex

After that I want re-passive skill for play you build.
I look find some build to endgame in this league and i can play a little time....
I dont want new character ! because i have no time to play.
you build is the best choice for me.

I Hopeful you can update finish 3.0 life version after you totem build :)

Waiting for watching.
Good Luck Have Fun.

PS. Sorry for syntax i know english a little bit ....
"
onlyjb wrote:

"
zebala wrote:
Increased Area Damage does not affect ball lightning.

I explained that many times in this thread now: it is about the increased area of effect. This will improve your clear on the one hand, and even your DPS on the other. Imagine the balls have bigger AOE. Every single ball can hit the same enemy more often with that. High AOE = GG :)

I understand that but let's take a look at the tree. At the moment you are spending three skill points to get:

(8% AoE) + (10% AoE Dmg) + (10% AoE and 20% AoE Dmg) = 18% AoE and 30% AoE Dmg

You have to travel through the 10% increased area damage which is basically useless. Instead you could just save a skill point by taking only the two 8% AoE nodes = 16% AoE. Basically atm you are using a skill point to get 2% increased AoE :)

BTW what auras you think you would run with the life base build? ATM I'm using MoM so I really have to keep a lot of mana unreserved. May drop it so I could run Wrath + Dual Heralds with the enlighten and reduced mana reserved from tree.
Last edited by zebala on Aug 9, 2017, 12:59:20 PM
since choir of the storm is out of the question for now, is there any good amulet that you recommend getting that's cheap and could still have decent damage?
@deadmanio

Thank you for your reply!
I will update and overhaul everything for sure, it will take some time anyways :)

@zebala

Thanks for your thoughts!
My bad, the new tree is not finetuned yet. Will change that :)

About auras:
It is possible, but rather hard to sustain (Enlighten lv4 required). In the very lategame i used 2 helmets with a clear and bosskill setup aswell.

HoI - Haste - Inc Crit - Inc AoE | Clearspeed

Discipline - HoI - HoT - Enlighten | Boss setup (most endbosses spawn adds)

I can not tell for sure if Discipline is still a thing - not playing the build yet.
Prolly Wrath could be a thing instead of Disc now.

"
lancebob456 wrote:
since choir of the storm is out of the question for now, is there any good amulet that you recommend getting that's cheap and could still have decent damage?

Choir is required for lategame. You can go till yellow maps maybe without. Just get any high crit rare amu untill that point.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
Last edited by onlyjb on Aug 9, 2017, 3:43:25 PM
your level 85 and 100 skill tree dossent load probely?
What items / unique items should i use on life build ?
im reached lv 70 right now
Hi man! Really nice build which I am trying to follow, but still kinda noob.
I don't get only one thing: how do you get DEX for the gems? You don't have dex points neither in the skill-tree nor in your equipment.
Basically I am 40 level now with 30 DEX, and I can't put a single support green gem cause it requires DEX which I don't have. What to do with that? Could you share how it works on low levels plz?
"
zlDez wrote:
Hi man! Really nice build which I am trying to follow, but still kinda noob.
I don't get only one thing: how do you get DEX for the gems? You don't have dex points neither in the skill-tree nor in your equipment.
Basically I am 40 level now with 30 DEX, and I can't put a single support green gem cause it requires DEX which I don't have. What to do with that? Could you share how it works on low levels plz?

There are many nodes with dex that you can take while leveling for example the +30 big nodes. I do this with most of my chars. Then you can unallocate them when you have dex on your gear.
So I've been following this build and its great for clearing, I have 5.7k tooltip damage at level 65. But I've been having trouble with my life totals. I can survive but a couple odd hits can put me near death... I have 2.4k hp and 1.3k es at the moment.
Whats with Volkuur's Guidance Lightning dmg gloves + life for this build, is it a good choice ?
and whats with carcass jack as a chest ?
Last edited by skaillor on Aug 10, 2017, 7:07:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info