[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Jesus wtf 59% more damage on close combat support; it's only for axes and swords...

Also beserker skill is nutty.
"
Shrie wrote:

Just wondering what people are thinking in terms of clearing?

Tectonic Slam vs Ground Slam vs Sunder? I typically use sunder as my clear skill but tectonic slam seems to have that "I hit the whole screen" sexiness. Ground Slam feels underwhelming compared to the other two.

I played Tectonic Slam last SSF month race (respecing from Smite and then from Consecrated path), and even with concentrated effect support the AoE was huge.
"
brightwaha wrote:

I concede your point about the Rampart cluster for Fortify. It is indeed pretty good if you have Fortify in your 6-link.

Or if you just run Vigilant Strike + Increased Duration for 15.36 sec fortify or if you wanna get nuts sacrifice a jewel slot and run the vigil. Give you and all your friends a 46 second fortify. The fortify cluster is very good imo. 44% damage and 16% attack speed not even mentioning the 4% less damage taken, 5% movement speed, or minor fortify duration buff.

...with the gem reveal I am sad to see close combat being sword/axe only.

BUT

Pride + War Banner + Flesh and Stone is mobs taking 76% increased physical damage (more if you plant the banner). I think I will be going pure physical this league. Not to mention Flesh and Stone is very nice Defenses while in sand stance if you just wanted your totem to maim...

Heavy Strike - MPD - Ruthless - Bloodlust - Brutality - Stun/DoFL/Multi/Fortify
What about the new Rage support?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
What about the new Rage support?

depends a lot on your setup but for all intents and purposes its just a 1.5x chance to bleed support for damage purposes AT 50 rage (which will make it worse damage wise than the new fortify)... now it remains to be seen if a Berzerker + Rage support will stack rage twice as fast? maybe worth it.... but likely not because I suspect you will be at the boss with full rage in 90% of cases.

Totally niche and will require some testing to discern if its really useful.

(this is all my opinion)
Try change ruthless to impale, impale seems alot stronger than it?
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
BatGlare wrote:
Did u killed UE with this build?

No, I only tried Uber Elder once when it first came out. I was able to go pretty far but ended up dying because failing to dodge all the shit.

I didn't bother trying anymore because stunning alone cannot win the fight for us. There are 2 bosses, so while stunning one, the other one will fire skills at us. We will always have to dodge stuff to stay alive. So killing UE would only prove my experience with such combat but not the mightiness of this stun build.

Honestly speaking, this build can certainly do Uber Elder, but it definitely isn't a build well-suited for such combat. If you're looking for a Uber Elder farmer build, you should look for some other builds with a better elemental mitigation.

With >2M dps i think this build can do it. I used to kill UE by 2strike 1M damage. Will post reply when i get there. Btw nice build. Thanks for sharing it :)
Many nodes have aliments damage included. What is the best and most efficient way to get bleed as slayer and berserker?
"
volc123 wrote:
Many nodes have aliments damage included. What is the best and most efficient way to get bleed as slayer and berserker?

Totem + chance to bleed gem.

Btw what do you guys think about such pure phys setup:
1) Heavy strike + Melee phys dam + Brutality + Fortify + Bloodlust + Melee dam on full life.
2) Warchief + Maim + Chance to bleed.
3) Pride + War banner + Herald of Purity.

I didn't include Ruthless because I don't know what I should replace. All these gems have consistent damage output.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Vulnerability (20% chance) should actually be enough to bleed. Better save that gem socket for something else.
Also, i would take Flesh and Stone (Blood Stance; Enemies Maimed By This Skill Take 16% Increased Physical Damage) over Herald of Purity.
You might also want to swap Brutality for either Ruthless / Multistrike in your setup. Having Taste of Hate / Atziri's Promise / %phys as chaos amulet is simply way better than having pure phys through Brutality.

I'd also really like some thoughts on Impale. With the new support gem and investing into the (very nearby) Impale nodes in tree we can easily reach 90% chance to impale and 89% increased effect on it. That should add up on ~100%+ MORE damage overall - which would further increase stuns/stunchance , right? (Brutality could be better at this point; also, when swapping out Ruthless for Impale that should mean more consistency overall)
Really need some insight on this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info