[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Psyonix wrote:
Getting there...

Btw added fire damage to spells on your sceptre is ruining your elemental equilibrium each time you use Orb of storms (enemies get +25% fire res).
"
Berkleys wrote:
So.. I'm still having problems killing the bosses and surviving the t14+ fights..
Any Ideas where my gear/tree sucks? or is it just me?

You should do some swaps in your aura setup. It is explained a few pages back. In short i think you swap blood magic (lvl 20) with vitality, take out the empower and replace it with enduring cry. You have to get a level 1 Clarity too. Right now your empower is lvl 1 and does nothing except increasing the reservation cost. (Please read the longer post a couple pages back.)
With this setup you should be able to take out Conqueror's Efficiency and replace it with an ES- and Damagejewel or even another Energy From Within.

You need Quality and Level on many Jewels.

Your ES is really low. According to my PoB you goit under 7k. Without any unreasonable investment i have 10k at around the same level.

Get an Lvl 20 Discipline. Your Rings and Belt have very little ES.

Personally i would rather go with well rolled Sin-Treks instead of Death's Doors. They have much more ES and a little Dex. Sure you loose some Qol with Death#s Doors but you need more ES. Get the Enchant on them aswell.

Purity of Flesh is just nice to have. Get the Jewel near Scion instead. Get the 1 Point Jewel above EE.

With these changes you should get a lot more ES and thus Damage and Survivability.

Edit: Your Doryani's has a really low Elementaldamageroll maybe you can look into that.
Last edited by srttom on Jan 22, 2018, 8:28:05 PM
Hey folks.

Unsure of where to go from here on my Guardian LL RF+SR, outside of leveling to round out some ES nodes + grabbing Nullification.

I have a couple of exalts worth of currency to play with at the moment, a bit more if some other things sell, but everything I'm looking at seemingly is a couple of ex for not a whole lot of return, according to POB.

Am I using POB wrong? Opinions from those more experienced?
Char name: ASC_ML_DonovanMcNabb
Little update on my experience with build so far:

So I decided to go all out on this build because I really wanted an idiot-proof build to grind 100 with finally - since i've played since closed beta and have never made it past 93. Ahfack helped me find all the gears I needed, my plan was to spend 100-150 ex but a mirrored Carrion Knell sceptre came up for sale and I was able to grab it. Will post my gear below for reference, but just wanted to say that so far, this build has been much more than I imagined - incredibly tanky, super fast clear, and most importantly, fun as hell.

Last edited by OverTheWideRollingEarth on Jan 23, 2018, 10:10:35 PM
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:
Getting there...

Btw added fire damage to spells on your sceptre is ruining your elemental equilibrium each time you use Orb of storms (enemies get +25% fire res).

That explains a lot, I didn't think about that interaction. Well, I YOLO annulled it off, what should I craft in its place? Mana?

"
Little update on my experience with build so far:

So I decided to go all out on this build because I really wanted an idiot-proof build to grind 100 with finally - since i've played since closed beta and have never made it past 93. Ahfack helped me find all the gears I needed, my plan was to spend 100-150 ex but a mirrored Carrion Knell sceptre came up for sale and I was able to grab it. Will post my gear below for reference, but just wanted to say that so far, this build has been much more than I imagined - incredibly tanky, super fast clear, and most importantly, fun as hell.

Nice! Get the level 21 purity of fire. Level 23 (with the carrion knell) is how you'll get +1%max fire res more :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:
Getting there...

That explains a lot, I didn't think about that interaction. Well, I YOLO annulled it off, what should I craft in its place? Mana?

either 44spell (sr boost) or 44mana (more es)

Depending on what you want.

If you use hsield charge, could also put added light/cold dmg to proc EE.

I personally would do 44spell if I was you.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:

either 44spell (sr boost) or 44mana (more es)

Depending on what you want.

If you use hsield charge, could also put added light/cold dmg to proc EE.

I personally would do 44spell if I was you.

Cheers! Thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

EDIT: I think i'm good until I can get my hands on one with proper rolls. Making them is kinda fun tho:

Last edited by wrathchild619 on Jan 23, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
Curious how everyone is crafting scepters with such high rolls on fire damage. I don't really want to replace my doryani's until I can craft one with +2 to fire skills and higher damage. Would anyone like to explain their process?

Great build and information coming through on this thread. Thanks everyone!
Hi,

Thanks for the great build.

A question about the 20% reduced damage taken form damage over time mod craft, Is it gone now ? i cant find this mod in game...

If it does gone, what craft should i go? the 5% reduced over time damage taken instead ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info