[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

https://youtu.be/Tw0HJmFWZx4

Started RF using your build at 25, still very easy to manage
"
Fritso wrote:
Ohhh baby, 2k extra ES from 1 jewel, and permanent freeze immunity :-)

Protip: take MoM if you're using this jewel!

fuck that shit is sweet daddy
At what point is it worth switching away from rise of the pheonix?

PoB tells me i'll only have 250 es regen if i use a rare. But it also gives me 1,5k extra ES.
Hello, awsome build!

Here I just have two questions:

With the introduction of abyss league:

1) Would an elder helm with RF dmg enchant and socketted skills supported by lvl x burning damage or shaper helm with increased aoe be better than delirium gloves for RF?

2) Does zealot's oath prevent watcher's eye's "25% increased life recovery rate while affected by vitality" from applying to your char? Or does it get converted into "25% increased es regen" ?

Note the difference between life regen and life recovery rate, but if it gets applied to life recovery, it should also apply to life regen, in which sense, is also converted by zealot's oath into es. I just don't get which takes place first in this scenario, has anyone tested?

and damn nice jewel Fritso!
"
LupaeFilius wrote:
At what point is it worth switching away from rise of the pheonix?

PoB tells me i'll only have 250 es regen if i use a rare. But it also gives me 1,5k extra ES.

You should switch whenever you feel comfortable sustaining RF. Getting the correct boot and glove enchant makes running a rare shield a bit easier.

Keep in mind that PoB doesn't take into account the pantheon with reduced dmg taken from DoT or fire damage. So in reality it's a bit better.

Protip: get a Shaped belt. Those can roll up to 20% increased ES recovery rate. With that you should have no problem sustaining RF with a rare shield. Something like this, but better base ofc:

"
UchihaVegeta wrote:
Hello, awsome build!

Here I just have two questions:

With the introduction of abyss league:

1) Would an elder helm with RF dmg enchant and socketted skills supported by lvl x burning damage or shaper helm with increased aoe be better than delirium gloves for RF?

2) Does zealot's oath prevent watcher's eye's "25% increased life recovery rate while affected by vitality" from applying to your char? Or does it get converted into "25% increased es regen" ?

Note the difference between life regen and life recovery rate, but if it gets applied to life recovery, it should also apply to life regen, in which sense, is also converted by zealot's oath into es. I just don't get which takes place first in this scenario, has anyone tested?

and damn nice jewel Fritso!

Thanks!

1) That could be an interesting option, though it may be hard to get those mods on the helmet and also a good ES amount. Also, that means you cannot use The Vertex. Gloves are easier to roll, and can have less ES that helmets.

2) Life recovery rate does not affect the ES regen through Zealoth's Oath. Tested it, doesn't work. Would be friggin insane if it did. There is a watcher's eye version that can roll 2.5% ES regen though, so that's solid, and helps sustain RF when using a rare shield.
Was doing some guardian runs, and figured why not.

Here's a Hydra AFK vid. Nothing too crazy for map mods.

https://youtu.be/OfW0f6x_LLw

Still dreaming of a Phoenix AFK kill.....
"
Fritso wrote:
"
UchihaVegeta wrote:

2) Life recovery rate does not affect the ES regen through Zealoth's Oath. Tested it, doesn't work. Would be friggin insane if it did. There is a watcher's eye version that can roll 2.5% ES regen though, so that's solid, and helps sustain RF when using a rare shield.

What about "(100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality"?

Between the three:
2.5% ES regen,
max ES while clarity's on
and this life regen while Vitality's on.

Which two mods would you recommend as the BIS jewel for this build?
So has anyone had any luck crafting a shield with +2 max fire res yet? On a ilvl 86 base it looks like you could hit 354 ES +2 max fire Res, though all of these are prefixes so it'd be insanely difficult. With t2 es rolls you can still reach 300 ES and have room for 5% reduced dot damage (and some other suffixes).

Seems like a good project maybe, though there's also getting something like this on a crystal belt, though it needs 10% increased ES as well:

Didn't think there was all that much from the new stuff for llrf, and while other stuff is a lot more powerful, there does seem to be a decent amount of upgrades available with enough currency to burn getting them.
"
UchihaVegeta wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

What about "(100-140) Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality"?

Between the three:
2.5% ES regen,
max ES while clarity's on
and this life regen while Vitality's on.

Which two mods would you recommend as the BIS jewel for this build?

The 100-140 life regen will get converted to ES regen. However, that mod is far less valuable than 2.5% regen. Imo importance is as follows:

1. ES while clarity on. That's simply a huge buff to dmg and survivability. With MoM that jewel gives me a flat 300 ES, which is essentially a good rolled helmet/shield. I've got quite a bit of %ES on tree, so that ends up giving me 2k ES.
2. 2.5% life regen. Simply amazing for sustain.
3. I'd probably go with "Immune to freeze with purity of Ice". That's a big QoL improvement.
4. 100-140 life regen a sec. That's about 1%-ish extra regen depending on how much ES you have. Will help, but not make a world of difference.

So get the jewel with mod 1 and 2, and you're set for life. They will be rare as F*CK though. Seen 1 in Abyss a couple days ago listed for 7ex, sold pretty much instantly. Never seen em again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info