[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Fritso wrote:
Would this ring be worth anything?
Gives some nice ES for RF build, but no res or dmg.
I believe it's 5 x T1 though.

Hahaha what a beautifully weird ring :) ES attack builds are dead, and anyone that would pay big bucks for a ring like that would want opal/steel/diamond. However, it does provide good ES, but albeit no damage for us. You might craft +mana or +life to it and see if it usable for you, if not you could just sell it for definitely more than 10c
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Camatoo wrote:
Got my first shaper attement today.
Didnt worked out so well, got him down to around 60%, then i had to many orbs floating around.
Is SR lvl 21 really that much of a difference to a llv 20 one?

I thought he might be easier than his guardians in terms of brute force, had alot more problems with mino or chimera (especially the adds at chimera)
Kinda sad, im already lvl 90 and other got him down on much lower levels.

Still the best build for me atm, it just runs alot smoother than others i tried.
Think i just need more experience at Shaper and the guardians.

I'd say you definitely want at least a lvl 20 one, looks like you're at lvl 19 atm. You're really close to leveling all 7 of your gems, then you can vaal them and hopefully get a lvl 21.

Quality your flasks

Purity of fire lvl 21 would give you +1 more max res in your +2 ring which would be really good for you and provide some more tankiness

Check out this guy doing shaper with 8k es in league, video included:

"
ddknight wrote:
Just killed Shaper with this build in harbinger
deathless video here: https://youtu.be/KT9s3DC-gNA
thanks man
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Nov 8, 2017, 9:42:49 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
Got my first shaper attement today.
Didnt worked out so well, got him down to around 60%, then i had to many orbs floating around.
Is SR lvl 21 really that much of a difference to a llv 20 one?

I thought he might be easier than his guardians in terms of brute force, had alot more problems with mino or chimera (especially the adds at chimera)
Kinda sad, im already lvl 90 and other got him down on much lower levels.

Still the best build for me atm, it just runs alot smoother than others i tried.
Think i just need more experience at Shaper and the guardians.

Level 20 vs 21 SR is an almost 12% SR damage increase. So say from 500k DPS, you'd go up to 560k.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
long road to go then.

I also need the head enchantment, but my enlighten is 50% to lvl 3, with the vertex that should be enough to run all auras, but it gets pretty tight.
I think for now i concentrate to get some dex items, so i can run vault/spider forest for MF, maybe i find some decent items.

Thanks again for the help, im really exited on playing this guy on standard.
Just a quick thing i always wondered.
Shav got 200% ES in standard, but only 150% max in harbinger. If the league ends, are all items getting scaled down in standard in terms of ES?
Or do they keep their ES value, so i could reach around 11-13k ES?
"
Camatoo wrote:
long road to go then.

I also need the head enchantment, but my enlighten is 50% to lvl 3, with the vertex that should be enough to run all auras, but it gets pretty tight.
I think for now i concentrate to get some dex items, so i can run vault/spider forest for MF, maybe i find some decent items.

Shav got 200% ES in standard, but only 150% max in harbinger. If the league ends, are all items getting scaled down in standard in terms of ES?

Items are not scaled down when league ends. The 200% Shav's (and even the 250% ones, but they are stupid expensive) are legacy. Currently Shav's can only drop with a vaue of up to 150% anywhere in the game.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:
long road to go then.

Items are not scaled down when league ends. The 200% Shav's (and even the 250% ones, but they are stupid expensive) are legacy. Currently Shav's can only drop with a vaue of up to 150% anywhere in the game.

i assume its somehow the same with rares? since i cant find stuff with more than ~100% ES
Correct. It's the same for all other gear.

If i were to divine this helmet, could i then hit higher tiers on cold res, int and %es?

Im not quite sure how divining works

Or will it only reroll within the tier range it was crafted as

EDIT: Nvm i totally forgot to refer to the Wiki. So im not gonna divine it haha. Saved myself a shit ton of currency and frustration by looking that up :)
Last edited by Freddydaking on Nov 9, 2017, 10:59:33 AM
"
Freddydaking wrote:

If i were to divine this helmet, could i then hit higher tiers on cold res, int and %es?

Im not quite sure how divining works

Or will it only reroll within the tier range it was crafted as

EDIT: Nvm i totally forgot to refer to the Wiki. So im not gonna divine it haha. Saved myself a shit ton of currency and frustration by looking that up :)

Divining rares is like the very last thing you may or may not want to do before you brick it with a vaal orb. Depending on the rolls of affixes within their respective tiers. For most sane people, it's a waste of currency, but any avid min/maxer would curse me for uttering such blasphemy.

Well done looking things up on the wiki. Pity the emperor who sits alone on the internet.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Nov 9, 2017, 12:31:13 PM
"
Divining rares is like the very last thing you may or may not want to do before you brick it with a vaal orb. Depending on the rolls of affixes within their respective tiers. For most sane people, it's a waste of currency, but any avid min/maxer would curse me for uttering such blasphemy.

Well done looking things up on the wiki. Pity the emperor who sits alone on the internet.

Hehe yea i saved myself a lot of trouble. I never had any need of divining before, so just from the description i thought it may work that way. But it was almost too easy i thought, so even if i had not checked the wiki i would have waited for an answer here, so thank you!

If i hadnt looked myself you would have saved me a lot of trouble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info