[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Jedi_blr wrote:

Info for gems. Most power come from 3 gems, if u wanna min max this build try to fined:
1. 21lvl/20Q add light
2. 21lvl/20Q add cold
3. 21lvl/20Q ST
4. 21lvl/20Q Crit (but if u got low crit based claw, ignorre it)
last-> all 21lvl gems like WED give u 1 % more dmg
Elem focus is best for Shaper+some guards(Minotaur+Hydra) on Chimera and Phoenix adds crit with freeze ROX for me.

Hi mate, what do you think, for mapping 11-13-15 tiers, 6 link setup with ST-GMP-WED-add light-Crit strikes, which gem will be better as 6th: add cold or ice bite?

P.S. Yesterday, for testing purpose, i recoloring my 6l belly for swaping add cold gem to add crit strikes gem, i found new gem setup is pretty good for clearing speed (almost one shot any white mobs), but DPS unfortunately was down by 1.5-2k. Currently my setup is ST-GMP-WED-add light-Crit strikes - Ice bite

As for elemental focus gem, it's completly useless while farming t11-t13-t15 maps, even on bosses. Mb for guardiance and shaper it will be usefull, dont test it yet.
"
Duskay wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but I'm having a hard time killing the guardians. All other content (up to tier 16) is easy.

I know I'm missing the helm enchant and attack speed on gloves, and maybe I need a better claw. Also the vinktar's flask is not the best. Would that make a world of difference? Maybe my gem setup is not optimal as well?

Anyways, I would like some feedback on how to improve from here.

Thanks in advance :)

you are having a hard time killing guardians because of your gem choice.

ST SP add light ele damage ele focus lightning pen

or

ST SP add light ele damage ele focus added cold

I face tank all 4 guardians with those gems.

ice bite- add cold is not good IMO. defenitly safer choice but not better for maping or boss killing.

upgrade on gear will be significantly beneficial. also make sure you have elemental weakness in your orb of storms set up. I also use ancestral protector for the Insane added attack speed on bosses, it gives me 11k sheet dps.

gl hf my friend
"
Naggash wrote:
"
rednever wrote:
How significant is the damage increase for spectral throw damage on helmet ? Would you rather buy say a 21 wrath and 21 lightning damage or buy a rats nest with 40% increased spectral throw damage

I was curious this myself about ST enchant. In PoB with my gear (dunno if all buffs are turned on, also no flasks) ST w/o enchant is 272k, ST w/ 40% enchant is 290k, this is 18k (~7%) difference. For comparsion, going from 20/20 wrath/added lighning to 21/21 bump my dps from 272k to 285k. So its up to you. But in my opinion this semi small buff from 40%ST is not worth 400chaos.... I would rather buy new claw or up my gems to 21+.

Btw guys, do you make your resistances equal for the Wise Oak flask? Right now i have 92/92/92 and today i found 2 new rings, both are great upgrades in terms of DPS. But my resists gonna shift and its a real pain to make them equal again :(

I agree and expressed this multiple times.

The value from 40 percent enchant is not worth the 400c when you can focus on using that to upgrade other slots of gear.

I didnt get my 40 percent upgrade until one of my last investments and it still didnt feel right lol. dont get me wrong if you run the labs and get it but i was very unlucky with that so i had to break down and buy one.
Last edited by Fireturd on Sep 1, 2017, 7:29:22 AM
"
WheresDaddy wrote:
What does make ST>WED>Ice bite>Add cold>Add lightning>GMP better than ST>WED>inc crit chance>lightning pen>Add lightning>GMP?

according to POB, the old set up has more dps ??

Also Assassin's mark shows more dps than ele weakness, am i missing some thing important here?

Hey bud, I thin it just comes down to personal preference and how you want to play.

I enjoy mapping with increased crit strikes and lighning pen or added cold

I like killing bosses with ele focus/added cold or ele focus/lightning pen.

I think if the majority of your damage is lightning then lightning pen/ele focus is the better choice. I actually have no cold damage on my claw so ele focus/lightning pen defenitly melts the bosses faster.

Mapping

super safe- icebite/added cold
semi safe- lightpen/ increased crit strikes
least safe- ele focus/ added cold or ele focus/lightning pen (no freeze so chill so have to be a little careful.

Bosses

Elefocus/add cold

elefocus/lightning pen

this depends on your gear

gl hf bud
POB DPS

I really think everyone should take what they see in POB with a grain of salt. Dont change everything just because POB says so. POB is not always accurate and if you are not familiar with the program you could also be involving human error.

Anything i have suggested has come from actually testing it. actually playing the build. actually fighting the guardians and shaper. actually mapping. It is from personal experience and the experience of friends I have met in the game who are also the same build and in end game gear. Something may say it has more damage on POB or it may say it has less damage on POB. not always accurate.

for example you may think that because you shock that you click the shock button on the configuration tab. It instantly gives you 50% more damage. well shock was nerfed and that is not how shock works anymore. majority of the time you are at 10 percent damage. So many things come into play. I think POB is a great program but you have to take it with a grain of salt and try things out for yourself.

Everyone has different play styles, so my best advice is just do you. play how you want to. its a great build and you will find success in many different forms with this build.

I have spent multiple exalts in chromes to test all possible combinations of gems and I give those results to people in the forums based on experience and testing.

I went from using icebite/added cold on guardians and having a difficult time.

Then used ele focus and added cold and it was easier once in a while I would get one shot.

Finally i used ele focus and lightning pen, I can literally face tank all 4 guardians with no issue.

Its gear dependent, its play style difference.

Once again, shout out to goofy because with out his guide i would not be enjoying these league so much.

in conclusion, try them out and pick for yourself.
Guys, could you please look at my gear at advice me what to improve?

Thanks in advance :)
Hey good morning

Just briefly looking at your gear your biggest upgrades would be the following.

A new claw- you have only lightning damage, tri roll or BIIG double roll is best with high attack speed around 2.0 and decent crit 7-8%

A new rats nest, almost a minimum roll it goes up to 75 percent and the missing 40 percent spec throw enchant.

Level 20 gems IS HUGE, 20/20 gems is even better and a 6 link is the best. all that will come in time.

all your other gear seems to be rolled correctly just eventually you will upgrade it with more T1 rolls.

Best of luck bud.

Not sure what flasks you are using but lightning to attack vinktars, promise, wise oak, and diamond flask.

Thank you ! :D

"
you are having a hard time killing guardians because of your gem choice.

ST SP add light ele damage ele focus lightning pen

or

ST SP add light ele damage ele focus added cold

I face tank all 4 guardians with those gems.

ice bite- add cold is not good IMO. defenitly safer choice but not better for maping or boss killing.

upgrade on gear will be significantly beneficial. also make sure you have elemental weakness in your orb of storms set up. I also use ancestral protector for the Insane added attack speed on bosses, it gives me 11k sheet dps.

gl hf my friend

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll make the changes and let you know how it went ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info