[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Anyone reach 15k es ? in the league

I notice this build doesnt work in leagues since the items he recommended are all legacy
No it does work! look at my gear linked previously, i recently changed my watcher's eye from regen of life to recovery rate (and 9% physical taken as fire while affected by pof /yum and also +6 block chance of spell damage while affected by discipline yum again)

Im close to 11k atm, should be able to push 13k in a week.

There are a few things you need covered being minimum 83 max fire res, recovery rate on belt and recovery rate on watcher's eye and you're good to go (20% recovery rate equals close to 5% of life regenerated per second!!! you can even make it work with an enlighten lvl 3. I'm only lvl 92 and im doing guardians and t15-16 maps ezyyy facetanking. Im maybe 8ex into this build atm and im really satisfied but it needs a lot of fine tuning to reach a decent state, i had some issues transitioning from rise of the phoenix and a very budget version

the glory is that at some point the added ES/regen/degen counter you can find will drastically improve your build on the end lvls and latest content from being a bit challenging to litteraly being able to do all content with your brain off. Well optimised this build is a beast, not the highest single target but enough for the tankiness and overpowered feeling you get!!
Last edited by Fullrom on Jan 20, 2019, 11:09:55 AM
deleted
Last edited by Moessus on Jan 20, 2019, 2:37:02 PM
Playing this in bhc. I re-tuned the skill tree by about ~10 points to favor more defense over offense but it's basically the same.

After buying multi-exalt gear for every slot, including jewels, I'm going to hit about 14k ES and enough net regen to deal with top tier maps and shaper/elder. I really don't think it has the dps/aoe to deal with uber but I'll try it soon.

15k - 16k is probably possible with stupidly expensive near-perfect league gear.

This has cost about 5x as much as my vortex occultist who is similar in playstyle but clears way faster, is more durable, deals with almost all bosses better, and is a lot more fun to play. Granted, vortex is stupidly powerful right now and will probably be tuned down but even with a heavy nerf I think I'd prefer it. Especially since you could easily start a league with vortex.

It's hard to recommend this build any more unless you just really want to dump tons of currency and do RF.
Last edited by theyaint on Jan 22, 2019, 9:34:25 AM
Now that I'm looking at the original build tree again, I diverged by more like 20 points trying to get ES. The trip down to the marauder area for 1% more fire res and ~4.5% regen is massively wasteful.

For those 19 points you can path through the witch area and pick up 42% es, 100% burning damage, 20% aoe, and allocate enough int for a transcendent mind to get up to 4% regen.

https://pastebin.com/7qhnG8c7
Last edited by theyaint on Jan 22, 2019, 1:26:07 PM
So in BHC I am to 11k es but still feel kinda squishy to some things still. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this build not as good as it once was?
My legacy LL RF without mirror things (may be only helmet, that I craft on delve league) just laughs at your versions.

https://pastebin.com/4fHgumWr
Last edited by Landgraf on Jan 24, 2019, 12:22:03 PM
"
Landgraf wrote:
My legacy LL RF without mirror things (may be only helmet, that I craft on delve league) just laughs at your versions.

im proud of you
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Landgraf wrote:

Nice 'humble' brag. If only your regen wasn't so shit, seeing as you have both consecrated ground, hit recently and ruby flask active to reach that 3.3k in screenshot. Your base netto regen is just 500.
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 25, 2019, 4:55:14 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
seeing as you have both consecrated ground

thats funny, that you didnt know that consecrated ground didnt work from flask in pob.

"
Fritso wrote:
seeing as you have both consecrated ground, hit recently and ruby flask active

have absolutly same options as topic starter.

I thing in most possible ways 3,3k regen with 11,79kk dps if much better than 4,6k with 6,79kk dps.

Moreover, it is very foolish not to consider recovery from passive ability Time of Need
Last edited by Landgraf on Jan 25, 2019, 11:46:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info