[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

How the hell do you get that much max fire res?? :o

Could someone get a look at my char? Its my first lvl 90 char and i've never played enough to get to red maps or any end game tier so far since i started in 2017. Thank you kindly for your help!!!
How the hell do you get that much max fire res?? :o

Could someone get a look at my char? Its my first lvl 90 char and i've never played enough to get to red maps or any end game tier so far since i started in 2017. Thank you kindly for your help!!!

char Celestial phoenix https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fullrom/characters
Last edited by Fullrom on Jan 17, 2019, 10:42:13 AM
How do you get so much es items?

Is it because these are legacy items ? i cannot find them any where
Currently i'm sitting at 83 max fire res, thats i believe 7 from lvl 23 purity of fire and added aura effect nodes + 1 from talent node. I'm confused to how you're adding more aside from a +1 corrupted chayula or wrappings... I'm at lvl 90 and even by putting two more points in the last two aura effect nodes (6% each) That doesn't bring me to 84%... You can't use a shield that has max fire res as none of them gives you enough ES to be competitive with a 350+ ES shield.

I so confusedddd, this build is not the same without Legacy items, like what is that shield with 20% reduced taken damage over time, 5% is all im finding for shields on Poe trade... :( This is my first 90 char ive never put enough time in previous leagues to actually reach end game so im super excited to be able to tackle it with my llrf.

This is my gear so far any advice would be greatly appreciated, dont pay attention to the controlled destruction gem in my RF it was for testing, im using efficacy

:

Last edited by Fullrom on Jan 18, 2019, 10:56:22 AM
Could anyone take a look at my gear and build so far? I feel like my es is low at 7000, but I am only lvl 72 atm. Playing is HC Betrayal. If anyone could suggest and gear swaps etc to improve I would appreciate it. Dumped everything into this so not trying to rip.
best thing for you to upgrade to since you are lvl 72 is invest in an unset +3 ring and a lvl 20 purity of fire or a +2 unset and a lvl 21 pof, that will grant you +3 max fire resist minimum (not even counting your added aura effect from nodes) which is 17% dmg reduction from righteous fire degen and thus increase your survability

And go grab warrior's blood you fool!! :O
Last edited by Fullrom on Jan 18, 2019, 3:14:16 PM
I got to 83% max fire res using a lvl 21 POF gem and a +2 lvl socket ring and the nodes for aura effectiveness and barbarism just like it said in the tree of this build. IS there any way to increase it further aside from corrupted items? Rise of the phoenix is a down grade at this point so thats a no go.

Also is 'Faster start of energy shield recharge' mod worth for this build or is it not that good?
Last edited by Warturtle007 on Jan 18, 2019, 6:32:06 PM
"
Fullrom wrote:
best thing for you to upgrade to since you are lvl 72 is invest in an unset +3 ring and a lvl 20 purity of fire or a +2 unset and a lvl 21 pof, that will grant you +3 max fire resist minimum (not even counting your added aura effect from nodes) which is 17% dmg reduction from righteous fire degen and thus increase your survability

And go grab warrior's blood you fool!! :O

I am on my way to warriors blood LOL!!!!

I am just not sure how I am going to get much more es. 7k is pretty low, no?
i feel really squishy - what would be the best thing to improve?

doing t9-10 maps atm and oh dear does the syndicate swipe me away
I've made some drastic improvements to my build lately, sitting at 10k3 es atl with 24% regen without buff

Also there is no need for an Enligthen lvl 4 if you're trying this on low budget like i started, you will need a lvl 21 blood magic and 22% reduced mana reservation from tree though, so what a lvl 4 enlighten does it litteraly grant 3 passive points that you dont have to use to get the last node you need if your enlighten is lvl 3 like mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info