[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
czarny1910 wrote:
Question guys, i've got 11k ES now, and my regen is only about 1,9k, did i missed something?:P

gear
Spoiler

up, help any1?
You are looking solid so i can't see much wrong with your build. To get more regen you need more ES, it is as simple as that. A good place to start would be to have ES on all jewels, you also have 1 jewel slot vacant but i assume you are using that along with your helm on another build. Also remember the OP is lot higher in levels giving him a few more ES nodes.
About to hit 90 again... can't quit this build lmao

Last edited by dandan88 on Apr 12, 2017, 6:22:21 AM
For ring 100% fire conversion - go for poe trade and just type Pyre and set Alternative art ON.
People are actually demanding 15-20 ex for this ring. Ridiculous.
Why not? It's only going to be available in this league, after double dipping / burn gets looked at chances are it won't be nearly as good. You don't even need it for any content anyway, normal Pyre is strong enough.

(right click > open in new tab)
Last edited by dandan88 on Apr 15, 2017, 6:10:27 AM
So.. you get less than 600 ES from your chest piece. How do you get to 16k ES?.....
Yo guys,

I accomplished everything I wanted with the build on League Softcore. Selling all the gear very cheap to fund my next build. PM me ingame if interested: Belisario

Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Apr 15, 2017, 9:19:48 AM
Spoiler
quote="dandan88"]Why not? It's only going to be available in this league, after double dipping / burn gets looked at chances are it won't be nearly as good. You don't even need it for any content anyway, normal Pyre is strong enough.

(right click > open in new tab)[/quote]

Dandan88
Can u post h/o defense stats? without flasks?
And same as question above, how u get 16k of ES?
Last edited by czarny1910 on Apr 15, 2017, 5:07:51 PM
You get 16k ES by having 600 es shield 550 es helm 300 es boots 300 es gloves and god tier amulet, energy from within and lots and lots of es in the tree instead of damage.

Realistically, you don't need more than 11-12k.

in hideout without "being hit recently" and not standing on conc ground

Anyone playing with the Green Dream/Nightmare?

Or thoughts on taking it Low Life with Shavs?
Last edited by dandan88 on Apr 17, 2017, 3:09:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info