[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
dandan88 wrote:

Yes I did 5 key run in HC today with Essences and Gargoyles.

Dan, just for my comparisons and understanding, what is your in-hideout Vortex tooltip DPS, no flasks, no consecrated ground please?
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:

Yes I did 5 key run in HC today with Essences and Gargoyles.

Dan, just for my comparisons and understanding, what is your in-hideout Vortex tooltip DPS, no flasks, no consecrated ground please?

lvl 19 Vortex - Cold to Fire - Control Destruction - Chance to ignite - AOE: http://imgur.com/a/vUy78

I have 3 Izaro Turmoils as well which are really cheap in HC for some reason.
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 12, 2017, 5:10:52 PM
Hello! nice build.. I just wanted to ask how much chance to ignite you have? Im about ~50% atm and that feels pretty low : /
Hit lvl 80 today 5 link beast fur and got my doryani and I'm sitting at 9 Es

Build is getting good again now glad I picked it. I still haven't done merci Izard or uber Izard so I'm excited

The mid game for this build really sucks glad I'm over it
IGN- Shaeyaena
I have 48% from the gem, 6% from izaro's turmoil jewels, 5% from templar area of the tree, and then 13% from Flammability, so about 70% depending on your gem levels.

Try looking for jewels with 3% chance to ignite, fire dmg and cold dmg if you can't get a decent Izaro's turmoil for cheap.

Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 12, 2017, 6:10:33 PM
Thanks for replies. Starting now the feared mid level journey as I hit lvl 40. Got 4 link in vortex and kinda wonder would it be better on 5 link.
As there wasn't guide on talent priorities I have taken them pretty randomly.
"
dandan88 wrote:
I have 48% from the gem, 6% from izaro's turmoil jewels, 5% from templar area of the tree, and then 13% from Flammability, so about 70% depending on your gem levels.

Try looking for jewels with 3% chance to ignite, fire dmg and cold dmg if you can't get a decent Izaro's turmoil for cheap.

hah...
im stuck so hard at res and even one stat jewels.

decent gear prices are stellar, and even then pretty hard to find. also my grief #1
meet 1300 fusings
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 13, 2017, 6:28:42 AM
"
Zeros wrote:
Thanks for replies. Starting now the feared mid level journey as I hit lvl 40. Got 4 link in vortex and kinda wonder would it be better on 5 link.
As there wasn't guide on talent priorities I have taken them pretty randomly.

no it wont, 5th gem is aoe.
this build is heavily synergetic and double dipping.
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:

hah...

decent gear prices are stellar, and even then pretty hard to find. also my grief #1
meet 1300 fusings

Daaamn, that's rough! Would've been better to just save up for the 1500 and craft it.
But that's easy to say in hindsight.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:

hah...

meet 1300 fusings

Daaamn, that's rough! Would've been better to just save up for the 1500 and craft it.
But that's easy to say in hindsight.

it's ok. last 3 leagues i hit numerous 6ls below 500 fusings.
some day rngesus should have turned away, and seems it's it.
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info