[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
RabzH wrote:
Alright so im trying this build atm, it seems really strong but i have no idea how to proc my ee

im using a
instead of orb of storms and i cant proc my ee for shit

these are my items atm

You kinda need Orb of storms for EE :D

I think I will start with this build in Legacy. I do believe this build will be plenty fine even with the changes, depending on the Pyre nerf. So lets see.
"
RabzH wrote:
Alright so im trying this build atm, it seems really strong but i have no idea how to proc my ee

im using a
instead of orb of storms and i cant proc my ee for shit

these are my items atm

You could try and get some flat lightning damage on your amulet and proc EE with shield charge.

Thinking about maybe switching over to Essence Drain/Contagion if Vortex doesn't work out in Legacy league. Switch out Pyre for Doedre's and run triple curse, change up the tree a bit to get chaos/proj dmg/dot nodes. Might just be better off going Occultist at that point though. Consuming Dark or a decay dagger for a weapon.
Last edited by dandan88 on Feb 28, 2017, 12:42:39 PM
i kinda just gave up on it tbh idk why i barely did any damage even after i changed to orb of storms
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Zealot's Oath has been repositioned to the perimeter of the tree

Pyre: Cold Damage converted to Fire Damage mod reduced to 40%

hmmmmm
ign: Zombieworld or bagofbuttcrack
Last edited by bagofbuttcracks on Feb 28, 2017, 10:14:26 PM
I keep reading the comments and I can't decide whether to keep buying the stuff I need for this build or try something else...
I guess fast clearing maps won't be even close to what it is right now with the upcoming nerfs right? And with the changes to Pyre you need to take Avatar of Fire + Cold to Fire and drop Pyre for another ring or take Avatar of Fire + Pyre and Empower?
"
pidovetcd wrote:
I keep reading the comments and I can't decide whether to keep buying the stuff I need for this build or try something else...
I guess fast clearing maps won't be even close to what it is right now with the upcoming nerfs right? And with the changes to Pyre you need to take Avatar of Fire + Cold to Fire and drop Pyre for another ring or take Avatar of Fire + Pyre and Empower?

if it were me personally id hold off with the nerf to aoe and pyre and the passive tree changes i feel like this build will have to change quite a bit if its even still worth playing
ign: Zombieworld or bagofbuttcrack
"
getinthevan wrote:
With a slightly different tree, Scorching Ray is also very good.

But this requires you to become immobile, how about clear speed and boss fights?
It seems that this build got some harsh nerfs due to the AoE changes and the cold conversion. Can it still be adapted to still work? I really wanted to do a vortex character. Is perhaps an elementalist an idea?
What should i do know ... i rly wanna try this build on start but .... range + dmg nerf can be problem aka kill this build.
Find another build this one's dead after the patch. Unless you switch your tree and main skill to ED/Contagion which doesn't seem a huge difference in passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info