[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

So I made a new char based on the ops guide for the last big challenge (100 uber lab runs) and it's freaking amazing.

I tried a Juggernaut with 10 Endu Charges before and yes, it can do lab just fine, but this build just run's trough traps like its nothing. I can stand in burning ground, get hit by rumbas and spike traps - nothing can hurt me.

Even a fully buffed izaro is no danger and with a strong ignite on him he dies in seconds.

For me this is the best lab runner by far.

Thank you for a very well written and detailed guide.
I tried to read through the whole pages but I must have been too tired to actually notice the answer to my simple question (lol, it's early in the morning here in FL). What is the best set up for a 5 link chest? (Had no luck with 6 links on any of my weapons or chests so far)?

Thanks!
Imo this time it might be really good starter, because you will be able to pick hardest and most crazy league mods, although its not as fast as others.

About the lab I agree one of the most safe builds for it but as a pathfinder i am much faster and can bypass all traps with speed :(
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
I tried to read through the whole pages but I must have been too tired to actually notice the answer to my simple question (lol, it's early in the morning here in FL). What is the best set up for a 5 link chest? (Had no luck with 6 links on any of my weapons or chests so far)?

Thanks!

Hey Bellaluna1722. For a 5 Link you will want to use Voretex - controlled destruction - inc aoe/conc effect - Ignite chance and Fire pen.
IF you get a 6 link, then use a cold to fire gem until you get an empower lvl 4 :)
Last edited by Leeown on Feb 24, 2017, 5:52:15 AM
"
Leeown wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

Thanks!

Hey Bellaluna1722. For a 5 Link you will want to use Voretex - controlled destruction - inc aoe/conc effect - Ignite chance and Fire pen.
IF you get a 6 link, then use a cold to fire gem until you get an empower lvl 4 :)

With all those 2.6 nerfs using cold to fire instead of inc AoE might be a better idea
"
begemote wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

Thanks!

With all those 2.6 nerfs using cold to fire instead of inc AoE might be a better idea

That is very true, but we don't really know yet, but it might very well be better. I was answering to the game as it is atm :) We will have to see, because you also want to be able to switch in conc effect for bosses still. So we'll see what works best. Skipping some notes on the tree maybe and still use the gem or not. Good point though!
Last edited by Leeown on Feb 24, 2017, 8:04:14 AM
"
Leeown wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

Thanks!

I really don't rate chance to ignite in a 5link... cold to fire with the ignite chance from flammability is enough for clearing and you just need to cast a few times on bosses to get the ignite.
i dont know if u guys tried it but
on my ELE CoC Vortex
cold to fire > empower

:thinking:
Hey,

This build looks exactly what I'm looking for! I wanted to have a vortex build that could clear all content somewhat easily and it seems that this is it! I'm thinking I'll play a similar build when I get some currency on my stater. Do you still think this build will be viable after the Pyre ring is nerfed next patch?

Looking forward to the next league!
"
@dandan88
I really don't rate chance to ignite in a 5link... cold to fire with the ignite chance from flammability is enough for clearing and you just need to cast a few times on bosses to get the ignite.

Its all about preferance I suppose. Like mentioned many times allrdy in this thread, you can play anyway you want. I prefer the higher chance to ignite. If you dont mind recasting a few more times thats totally fine. I like igniting more often because I dont really need to make more dmg. To me 31-32% chance to ignite feels to me like a CoC build with low crit chance, its awful. But thats just my opinion :)

"
@Diocruel:
This build looks exactly what I'm looking for! I wanted to have a vortex build that could clear all content somewhat easily and it seems that this is it! I'm thinking I'll play a similar build when I get some currency on my stater. Do you still think this build will be viable after the Pyre ring is nerfed next patch?

We can't say at this point, but we do believe it will be fine even with the Pyre nerf, because the build allrdy makes so much dmg. The tree might be a bit different, with AOE change, but lets see what happens. Im sure OP will update it when we know more :)
Last edited by Leeown on Feb 24, 2017, 5:25:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info