FilterBLAST [ 3.20: SANCTUM ] hub with up-to-date filters, visual preview and customization

I understand now.. thats why it felt confusing, I dont want chisel recipe but I will glady take 2x3 item rgb. I thought all rgb items will overwrite any other filter option.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
FilterBLAST is ready for Content update 3.2.0 and Bestiary League!

You can see all important league items in "Higlights" and all new items in "Bestiary / 3.2.0 items" itemsets in preview area.

Note that many filters as usual will be updated by authors within a day or at least few hours before the new league start. Some filters are already updated - you can see them marked with green "3.2" version in Extended List of Filters
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Dec 8, 2019, 2:11:48 PM
FilterBLAST important update

Added support for new ElderMap syntax. This syntax was not announced by GGG, so filter's authors couldn't knew that beforehand.

Some filters are already updated to handle Elder maps, but some are not (yet).

Check your filters in preview area if they correctly show Elder Maps and have alert sound - there is Elder "Beach Map" (after Elder's Orb) in default Highlights item set and even separate "Elder Maps" itemset with all possible Elder maps variations.

If you're filter's author and Elder maps are not shown or higlighted as good items add new Show block with "ElderMap True" and desired appearance/sound to your filter.

If you're filter's user and Elder maps are not shown or higlighted as good items - notify filter's author about this issue (most filters have link to forum thread).

What's Elder maps and how to get them?

When you finish Zana's quest line you will receive Elder's Orb quest item from her (just like Shaper's Orbs). You can use Elder's orb on any map on the atlas and this map will become Tier 16 and marked as Elder map.

After that if you'll be able to find this Elder map in regular drop. Since it's tier 16 it will be very valuable, so it deserves good highlight and noticeble drop sound.

If you're not finished Zana's quest line yet and not Eldered any map on the atlas - don't worry - before that this Elder maps issue will not affect you.
Last edited by Dissolator on Dec 8, 2019, 2:12:11 PM
"
Dissolator wrote:
FilterBLAST important update

Added support for new ElderMap syntax. This syntax was not announced by GGG, so filter's authors couldn't knew that beforehand.

Some filters are already updated to handle Elder maps, but some are not (yet).

Check your filters in preview area if they correctly show Elder Maps and have alert sound - there is Elder "Beach Map" (after Elder's Orb) in default Highlights item set and even separate "Elder Maps" itemset with all possible Elder maps variations.

If you're filter's author and Elder maps are not shown or higlighted as good items add new Show block with "ElderMap True" and desired appearance/sound to your filter.

If you're filter's user and Elder maps are not shown or higlighted as good items - notify filter's author about this issue (most filters have link to forum thread).

What's Elder maps and how to get them?

When you finish Zana's quest line you will receive Elder's Orb quest item from her (just like Shaper's Orbs). You can use Elder's orb on any map on the atlas and this map will become Tier 16 and marked as Elder map.

After that if you'll be able to find this Elder map in regular drop. Since it's tier 16 it will be very valuable, so it deserves good highlight and noticeble drop sound.

If you're not finished Zana's quest line yet and not Eldered any map on the atlas - don't worry - before that this Elder maps issue will not affect you.

Thanks for that info, much appreciated dude <3

I noticed GGG also ninja-changed the class for offerings, which is now "Map Fragments", no longer "Labyrinth Map Item" (which became a dead class in the process, but still existing).
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
"
xhul wrote:
I noticed GGG also ninja-changed the class for offerings, which is now "Map Fragments", no longer "Labyrinth Map Item" (which became a dead class in the process, but still existing).

Yes, they did that (probably on Abyss release or later) with no notice about the change. I noticed this ~week ago and after some tests updated FilterBlast's itemsets.
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
xhul wrote:

Yes, they did that (probably on Abyss release or later) with no notice about the change. I noticed this ~week ago and after some tests updated FilterBlast's itemsets.

Yeah, the change most probably happened when the frag tab came out, for compatibility purpose.
BTW, breachstones got the same treatment, since they can be included in the frag tab aswell.
That means Ancient Reliquary Key is the last basetype in the Misc Map Items class now, though i wasn't able to verify if a changed occured for those, but i doubt it.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Mar 10, 2018, 12:13:44 AM
I was wondering when I saw youtube videos and now I finally found it. Going to check it out tomorrow, looks amazing!

edit: I used dissaltor's BEASTfilter

so far it is a great experience, but I think it would be better to remove pink borders on basic items like energy shields, if that is possible.
Last edited by Psykrom on Mar 11, 2018, 3:40:29 AM
"
Psykrom wrote:
I was wondering when I saw youtube videos and now I finally found it. Going to check it out tomorrow, looks amazing!

edit: I used dissaltor's BEASTfilter

so far it is a great experience, but I think it would be better to remove pink borders on basic items like energy shields, if that is possible.

Thanks! This filter uses borders for gear-type colorcoding, which explained in this post. However now i'm working on new 4.0 version, which will have reworked and improved color-coding and gear filtering/highlighting.

If you'll have more questions/suggestions on BEASTfilter please post them here, in it's own forum thread :)
Can you make filterblast better at generating 2,3,4-linked items. For some reason it takes an incredible amount of refreshes to generate linked items.

Thanks for a great tool.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Can you make filterblast better at generating 2,3,4-linked items. For some reason it takes an incredible amount of refreshes to generate linked items.

Thanks for a great tool.

Shall be much better now! Try it and let me know :)

p.s. in future updates i plan to add extra controls/options for item generation, however no ETA so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info