FilterBLAST [ 3.20: SANCTUM ] hub with up-to-date filters, visual preview and customization

Hey in there =]
Disso, check out the comments in my filter preset called "bug".
I played with it a bit more today, and i think i've managed to isolate a big part of the behaviour.
Good luck fixing it, if you intend to do so.
Love <3
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
"
xhul wrote:

Thanks for your help! I copied that preset so you may remove it. This display bug is a bit tricky to fix due that options' internal naming affects all previously made saved/shared filters. Since it's minor issue I plan to fix it in later patches, more important updates are on the way :3
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on May 7, 2017, 8:02:46 PM
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
xhul wrote:

Thanks for your help! I copied that preset so you may remove it. This display bug is a bit tricky to fix due that options' internal naming affects all previously made saved/shared filters. Since it's minor issue I plan to fix it in later patches, more important updates are on the way :3

Preset removed.
Good luck with the other insects =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
First off: Kudos for making this.

Second: Pleeeeease add a font size scaling option. Playing on 34", all filters are too small for me... If i could just take any filter and increase fontsize by 40%, i would be super-grateful!
"
Fivetide wrote:
First off: Kudos for making this.

Second: Pleeeeease add a font size scaling option. Playing on 34", all filters are too small for me... If i could just take any filter and increase fontsize by 40%, i would be super-grateful!

Thanks! Global font size scaling in UI is planned feature for next update. However right now you can do that by clicking "advanced mode" and adding this line at the start of the filter's code:
"
# //! SetGlobalFontSizeRange MIN MAX resize
Just replace MIN and MAX with desired values within the range from 17 to 45 (also those are default values), this will rescale all blocks across the filter. Also the game doesn't support values outside of that range.

EDIT: Some filters already use SetGlobalFontSizeRange so in that case you can Ctrl+F to search and replace it, instead of adding new one.
Last edited by Dissolator on May 24, 2017, 9:10:42 AM
Hello,

I looked through a few pages and I didn't see an answer to my question so I thought I'd ask here.

In NeverSink's filter it looks like his "Quickjump Table" provides brief descriptions of what each highlighted section represents. Would it be possible to have that table inherited into the tooltip?

The scenario I see this benefiting is for people like me who've been around long enough to know loot filters are a thing but for one reason or another doesn't know the exact reason an item is important enough to highlight.

Example: My loot filter highlights the chrome recipe (in this case I wouldn't know that) so I pick it up, but then I don't know what to do with it so I put it in my stash and it sits there until I figure out what to do with it.

Suggestion: Add a newline to the tooltip for a comment to be displayed. I'm not sure how much work it would be to tie the comment to the rest of the logic though.

Just a thought.
Recently stumbled upon the site, very good work, I was always very lazy to create my own filter and just resorted to using Neversink's filter since its release, though the software developer part of me always hated not knowing what was filtered down to the last line and I was just too lazy to read the script and was even more lazy to create my own filter.

Thanks to this site, I made my own filter quickly and constantly revised and reviewed it till I perfected it without spending too much time.

So great work making this!
FilterBLAST is preparing for PoE 3.0: The Fall of Oriath release and The Harbinger League!

You can already see new currency and Divine Vessel in preview, but don't be scared if your beloved filter doesn't support them yet - usually filters are updated 1 day before the release.

p.s. New AlertSounds (10-16) are added, voiced ones will be added as soon as GGG will provide new item filter info!

---

Somehow the thread tracking bugged and i didn't received new replies :(

"
Zevalex wrote:
Thanks to this site, I made my own filter quickly and constantly revised and reviewed it till I perfected it without spending too much time.

Thanks for the feedback! It's good to hear that more people using the site and extra syntax to speed-up the writing and polishing proccess!
Last edited by Dissolator on Dec 8, 2019, 2:07:58 PM
GGG provided info about new syntax for voiced annoucements of currency - correct syntax now fully supported, including sound theme editor UI!
Last edited by Dissolator on Aug 3, 2017, 9:34:30 PM
I tried to figure the system out but i cant seem to add normal "Glorious Plate" to Greengrooves filter, i want it to show just like Sorcerer boots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info