[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Can u explain why Elemental Overload in the Tree, i mean it isnt a crit build isnt it?
You just need to crit once in 8 seconds so you can proc Elemental Overload and get that 40% more damage. It will be up 100% on bosses and other unique mobs that can survive more than 1-2 hits
* duplicated post *
Last edited by mafiamighty on Dec 11, 2017, 6:16:43 AM
So, what amulet u prefer before obtaining eye of innocent on new league?) Today I see one of it by 2ex, and was little upset
Use any rare with life and preferably elem damage with attacks, added fire.
Amulets will drop to 1c in 2 weeks or so, in the meantime make sure you are using warlord's mark or enduring cry for charges generation
Is it good to use Ancestral call + Multisrike with this build?
"
Voidstranger wrote:

I think no. I found Ancestral call wery good for clearing mobs, but on bosses I switch it to multistrike. They can replase each other for more comfort playin,g but not to use both at once
"
Astoon wrote:
Can u explain why Elemental Overload in the Tree, i mean it isnt a crit build isnt it?

"
mafiamighty wrote:
You just need to crit once in 8 seconds so you can proc Elemental Overload and get that 40% more damage. It will be up 100% on bosses and other unique mobs that can survive more than 1-2 hits

I find the crit is just a bit too low it Oro to keep EO up, so I put 1-3 points into the Melee Crital Chance nodes (to the right of Resolute Technique). Or just enough to bring crit up to ~12% if I use gear instead. That seems to be the sweet spot for me anyways.
I dont think its needed at all for packs, but you can sacrifice some hp and put into that sword crit nodes (1-2 points) and run ice golem
"
smdom wrote:
"
Voidstranger wrote:

I think no. I found Ancestral call wery good for clearing mobs, but on bosses I switch it to multistrike. They can replase each other for more comfort playin,g but not to use both at once

I use both. It feels good, but I have yet to try without Multistrike (cant live without it :P). Currently swap between AC and Fire Penetration.

"
Chrom wrote:
I find the crit is just a bit too low it Oro to keep EO up, so I put 1-3 points into the Melee Crital Chance nodes (to the right of Resolute Technique). Or just enough to bring crit up to ~12% if I use gear instead. That seems to be the sweet spot for me anyways.

You may try this setup to proc EO as well: 3-4L lvl 1 CWDT - Ice Spear - GMP (add Arctic Breath or Blind for extra defense) or 2L Orb of Storm - Inc. Critical Strikes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info